Panty, Stocking, Scanty, Kneesocks, fem!Corset and Garterbelt x Male reader (4)

Time to close out this pathetic hoedown.

You and your new protege were going around town as he brutally defeated any ghost in the way. A smile crept onto your face as you watched him have his fun.

(Y/N): I didn't make a mistake with choosing you Brief.

Brief: So, why are you doing all this?

(Y/N): Oh yeah I haven't given any clear motivation other than "just because". To put it simply, this is mostly for revenge. And the possibility of those 6 loving me after this.

Brief: How could you possibly get that idea?

(Y/N): One of them has an attraction to me. Even if it's only because of the chains.

You walked to a remote location outside the city. A strong wind blew through threatening to take your hat with it.

(Y/N): He's here.

A man in a black cloak appeared before you, before bathing in an angelic light.

(Y/N): You.

Your smile twisted itself into a sneer as your eyes fell upon him.

(Y/N): It's your fault I'm alone in this world.

He merely stood and began laughing at you.

(Y/N): Falling fang!

You leaped forward and clawed at him.

elsewhere

The angels and demons were trying to find you when you came to them by being hurled into a building.

Panty: What happened to geek-boy I thought he was with you?

(Y/N): (weakly) Kroger.

He slowly floated to the ground holding Brief. You stood back up despite the multiple injuries you sustained when you hit that wall and extended an angry finger towards Kroger.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N) (L/N), you killed my family, prepare to die.

You shoulder-checked him elbowed him in the back of the head and finished with one final attack. Your chains began to surround you as you spoke.

(Y/N): Oh, great undead serpent who slew a thousand in one night, open your jaws and consume my enemy. AWAKEN, OUROBOROS!

(Y/N): Does it hurt? Does it hurt! DOES IT HURT YOU BASTARD!?

With those words a massive snake appeared and ate Kroger, leaving nothing to bury or burn.

(Y/N): Ah, closure.

You walked over to the unconscious Brief and started to haul him back to your office. You stopped for a second, and took out a pen and several sheets of paper. After writing something down on the papers you tossed them to the 6 you'd caused so much grief. They looked at them confused.

(Y/N): My phone number in case any of you want to call me. I'm more welcoming of your company now.

You continued the walk back to your office.

(Y/N): (dials number into cell phone) Hey Susie, I need you to get a couple rooms ready in the infirmary, and to cancel my meetings for the next month.

~End~

Go on, tell me how terrible this was.