Fem!DIO x male reader

Only the story belongs to me.

Enjoy.

You were walking home with your robot friend Torbin. A really nice bot with a taste in hats that would rival that of a TF2 player.

Torbin: Hey (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yeah?

Torbin: You see that house?

He pointed at an old mansion that the two of you passed almost every day.

(Y/N): Yeah. What about it?

Torbin: I dare you to go inside.

(Y/N): You know I'm not one to turn down a challenge.

What happened after that made your day less than ordinary, bizarre even. First you were stuck in a room of staircases that looked like an M.C. Escher painting. Then you were running for your life from a bloodthirsty falcon, that is before you killed it. Then you won a poker game with a half-crazy gambler. After that you met a cowboy and his two partners before putting one of them six feet under and hospitalizing the other one and the cowboy.

(Y/N): (huff) Is (huff) There (huff) Anything else you want to throw at me?

As you said that you witnessed a dark, semi-transparent orb go through the wall next to you.

(Y/N): OH F*** MY LIFE I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!!!

You ran once again for your life from the scary sphere of destruction before you tripped and fell flat on your face. Causing the sphere to go through the wall in front of you. When you got back up you saw a very oddly dressed man looming over you. With a menacing figure floating slightly above the floor behind him.

 With a menacing figure floating slightly above the floor behind him

(Y/N): Okay I have two questions. One who are you? and Two. (deep inhale) WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!

You screamed pointing at the figure behind him.

????: You may call me Vanilla. That is Cream. Come with me.

(Y/N): O-okay.

You nervously stood up and followed him into a room with a chair and a canopy bed. There was a figure in the chair who was completely obscured in shadow.

Vanilla: Lady DIA I have brought you the boy.

DIA: Excellent Vanilla. Now leave us.

Vanilla: Yes milady.

After he said this he ninja vanished scaring you slightly. After that the woman rose from the chair.

DIA: THE WORLD!

She summoned a being like the one Vanilla had and it rushed towards you with a punch. You barely managed to sidestep it.

(Y/N): WE JUST MET WHY ARE YOU ALREADY TRYING TO KILL ME.

DIA: That was simply a test.

(Y/N): A TEST! WHAT KIND OF TEST WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

DIA: TO TEST IF YOU COULD SEE THE WORLD!

(Y/N): WHAT!

DIA: I'M JUST MIRRORING YOUR ENERGY BOB!

You calmed down a little as she stood in front of you.

DIA: What happened there?

(Y/N): Well I've been through some s**t today. And my name's (Y/N) not Bob.

DIA: Oh I knew that I was just making a reference that the readers may or may not understand.

(Y/N): -_- Okay. So what did you mean by test if I could see The World?

DIA: The World is known as a Stand. Only other Stand users can see a Stand. And since you were able to see The World that means...

She paused waiting for you to finish the sentence.

(Y/N): That I also have a Stand.

As you sad that something came to mind.

(Y/N): Wait, So Ouroboros is my stand?

DIA: Ouroboros?

You nodded as a glowing black and (F/c) snake slithered between you and DIA and you made it wrap itself around your arm.

DIA: Hmm. It seems to have a personality of its own. But you can control it. Interesting. Moving on do you have any idea why I had Vanilla bring you to me?

(Y/N): I can't say I do.

DIA: I've been watching you for a long time now. When I first saw you outside the window walking past this mansion I fell in love with you. I probably should have told my other minions to bring you to me as well.

After confession you stood there in silence. you made Ouroboros pull her closer to you so you could hold her in a warm, loving hug. You smiled, kissed her, and said.

(Y/N): DIA you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. I would be happy to spend my life with you.

After that she shoved you onto the bed and pushed her breasts into your face.

She tried to have some "fun" with you, but Ouroboros stopped her. After that she just snuggled close to you in the tightest hug she possibly could without breaking your bones. You enjoyed the warmth and found yourself falling asleep. In the middle of the night you had the urge to go to the bathroom so you carefully wriggled from DIA's grasp and began to look for a bathroom. You did and sat down on the toilet. As you were washing your hands a thought came to mind.

(Y/N): I wonder what happened to Torbin.

elsewhere

You had been in the mansion for a long time and Torbin started to get worried. He went inside and was immediately captured by one of DIA's other minions, Mariah. And now she was forcing him to cuddle with her.

Mariah: It's useless to struggle dear. Bastet allows me to control metal, and your body is made of metal. So no matter what you try you will always come back to me.

Torbin: This is what I get for trying to do the right thing?

After a little bit the expression on his metal face changed from one of annoyance to begrudged happiness.

Torbin: I guess I could give this a try.

back to you

(Y/N): I'm sure he's fine.

You walked back to the bed and snuggled into DIA. Later you got married and had a son whom you named Giorno.

~The End~