RWBY harem x male reader (11)

Continuing the story.

You smiled at your friend's reactions.

Jim: How are you alive?

(Y/N): I discovered Prak's secret to immortality and decided to use this body. Can you guys do me a favor and not tell anyone about this? I want to see their reactions before they most likely punch, kick, stab, and/or glomp me.

Jim: Okay.

Doug: Sure.

Lucy: (nods)

(Y/N): Great (puts hat and sunglasses back on) and remember for the time being my name isn't (Y/N). It's Hazama.

Later during combat class Ms. Goodwitch was looking for volunteers to spar against Cardin Winchester. You raised your hand rather lazily and were selected. You stood across the arena from Cardin.

Glynda: Begin!

(Y/N): I've always wanted to beat the crap out of you.

You gestured to Cardin. The taunting/rude gesture pissed Cardin off and he charged towards you. You smirked as the idiot swung his mace only for you to duck under it. You flicked open one of your new butterfly knives.

(Y/N): BLOODY FANG!

You slashed with the knife for Cardin to seemingly block it. Then it broke his stance.

(Y/N): Well?

You gathered energy in your hand before kicking Cardin skyward.

(Y/N): MUDA!

Then you created a symbol in front of your hand

(Y/N): Ouroboros.

 A snake-headed chain extended from it and grabbed Cardin. Then you used it to slam him back into the ground.

(Y/N): Now for the final nail in the coffin.

You kicked Cardin hard enough to send him into the ceiling

You kicked Cardin hard enough to send him into the ceiling. When Cardin fell back to the ground his aura was depleted.

Glynda: The victor is Hazama.

(Y/N): Thank you Ms. Goodwitch.

You returned to your seat and smiled at the looks you were being given to you from the others.

(Y/N): I've got a feeling this will be a great year.

To be continued