Female SCP x male reader

I want to keep the SCP a surprise for now. You are class A. Only the story belongs to me.

Enjoy.

It was your first day at the new compound. You were transferred there from your old one after you were tormented by an SCP you knew as "The Doorman", it would wait outside the door to your room and wouldn't leave until someone scared it off. Today you were enjoying some lunch with your colleagues when you noticed they were whispering to each other.

Torbin: Hey (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yeah?

Torbin: Are you single?

(Y/N): Yes and I'm straight too. 

Torbin: So am I but me and the guys have an initiation for you.

(Y/N): (hesitant) What is it?

Torbin: We want you to try SCP-2203.

(Y/N): Okay.

They took you to a machine and you just stared at it.

Torbin: (Y/N) what are you doing?

(Y/N): I don't know how this is supposed to work.

Torbin: Grab that handle.

You grabbed it and after a minute a little piece of paper popped out of the machine. You grabbed and read it.

(Y/N): I don't know who this is.

You handed it to your friends. They read it before looking like they crapped their pants.

Torbin: S-s-s-s-six-eight-t-t-two?!

(Y/N): Should I be worried? Who's that?

Torbin: She's-

P.A.: All personnel be advised there have been multiple Keter and Euclid class containment failures.

(Y/N): So, how worried should I be about that?

Alex: Depends on which SCP is closest to us.

You heard stone scraping across the floor.

Alex: Very worried.

timeskip

The three of you had escaped 173 and were making your way through the building. When a loud roar echoed throughout the complex.

(Y/N): Which one was that?

Torbin: Are you sure you want to know?

(Y/N): Yes.

Torbin: That was 682.

(Y/N): The one that machine matched me up with!

Torbin: yep.

(Y/N): (Gulp).

Torbin: Here's her file.

You read through it your eyes getting wider and wider with every sentence.

(Y/N): Even if she's the one for me I really hope we don't have to deal with her.

P.A.: All personnel evacuate the area SCP-682 has breached its containment.

(Y/N): Goddamit. (yelling to the sky) Anything else you want to make go wrong?

You heard the roar from before but closer. The three of you started running in the opposite direction. Then you heard the sounds of heavy footsteps. The three of you ran as fast as you can. Then you stopped and started to run down another hallway.

(Y/N): I'll meet you at gate A.

Torbin: You coward!

You continued to run expecting 682 to go after Torbin and Alex, but she went after you instead. In a panic you ran through a doorway without looking only to run into a wall. Which broke your nose and knocked you out. You didn't expect to wake up, but when you did you found 682 wrapped around you. You realized your nose was bandaged. Then she surprised you, by speaking.

682: I usually hate any living creature. But you, you're too adorable to kill.

You accepted your fate and fell asleep against 682.

(Y/N)'s mind: I guess that machine was right.

~The End~