Angel x male reader

Only the story belongs to me.

Enjoy.

You owned a small coffee shop in Esaka, and were just having a normal business day. Most of your regulars were here today: the Bogard Brothers with their girlfriends, Kyo Kusanagi, Billy and Lily Kane, and Vanessa. Then someone different walked in.

(Y/N): Hello welcome to (store name) how can I help you?

????: Brazilian Coffee.

(Y/N): Ok. Miss it'll be ready in a minute.

????: Great.

1.5 minutes later you were finished.

(Y/N): Here's your coffee miss.

????: Thank you I've been told that you make some of the best coffee in Esaka let's see if that's true.

She took a sip, and her eyes widened.

????: So the rumors are true Mr. (L/N). You can call me Angel. Here's your money.

She handed you the money for the coffee. You noticed that there was something wrapped in the cash. You unfolded it to reveal a piece of paper with what you assumed to be her phone number. You smiled. Four hours later everyone had left and you were closing up. You decided to call the number. The line rang for a few seconds. Then she picked up.

Angel: Hello

(Y/N): Hi.

Angel: Oh hi.

(Y/N): Can you come to my house later?

Angel: Sure.

(Y/N): See you then.

You walked home and were surprised to see that she was waiting there for you.

Angel: Hi (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hi. Can I offer you dinner?

Angel: Sure.

You opened the door for her and led her upstairs.

timeskip

You were sitting at the table letting Angel devour the nice meal you made for her. The way she was eating you'd think that she hadn't eaten in months.

(Y/N): (sweatdrops) You're really enjoying that aren't you?

Angel: (gulp) I haven't had something this good in almost a decade.

(Y/N): What have you been running from the police or something?

Angel: I'll tell you when we're done.

(Y/N): (hesitantly) Okay.

After she finished the two of you sat on the couch.

(Y/N): Now what did you have to wait to tell me?

Angel: (sighs) 17 years ago I was part of an organization who's goal was to take over the world. A year later me and my partner decided to mutiny. That was the year the organization fell, but since then I've been hiding from the remnants of the organization who've given themselves the objective of killing me and my partner.

You were silent for a second. Then she burst out in tears.

Angel: (sobbing) Go on get mad. Demand that I leave. I'm used to it by now.

You have her a hug letting her head rest against your shoulder.

(Y/N): You can stay here if you want.

Angel: (quietly) Thank you (Y/N). (sniff) Are you sure about this?

(Y/N): It's fine, and if anything goes wrong I've got a Desert Eagle in the night stand.

Angel hugged you back.

(Y/N): You really live up to your name. Because you look like an angel.

You gave her a soft kiss on the lips before hoisting her up bridal style and carrying her to your guest room and laying her down on the bed.

(Y/N): Do whatever you need to do to get comfortable I'll be in the room across the hall. If you need me just wake me up.

You started to leave, but she grabbed your hand and pulled you into the bed with her. You smiled and wrapped your arms around her before kissing her on the forehead.

(Y/N): Good night Angel.

Angel: Good night (Y/N).

Then the two of you fell asleep in each others' arms.

~The end~