Eliza x male reader (act 2)

Got this idea after playing Nefarious. Only the story belongs to me. You look like you did in the first one.

Enjoy

Things were really boring. You and Eliza had taken over the world and there was nothing left to do. So you were cuddling together on the couch. Then you decided to turn on the TV.

Lisa: Today in the news a scientist has made a machine that is able to travel through timelines.

You and Eliza got an idea after that.

timeskip

You and Eliza had stolen the machine and used it to travel to another timeline.

(Y/N): Huh. Macro City. It's a nice change of scenery.

You continued to walk with Eliza when you saw a billboard warning citizens about the resident baddie, Crow.

Eliza: Maybe we should give this Crow a visit.

(Y/N): My thoughts exactly.

Timeskip to meeting Crow

You had fought your way through most of his minions and were talking to him.

(Y/N): There's no need to start something. We just want to talk.

Crow: Then why did you destroy my front door?

(Y/N): First impressions are everything.

Crow: True.

(Y/N): Now allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm (Y/N) and this is my significant other Eliza.

Eliza: Pleasure to meet you Crow.

(Y/N): We heard about your failed attempt to take over the world and wanted to say two things. One, good try you almost succeeded. Two, how about a partnership with two successful villains

Crow: I'm listening.

Timeskip back to Macro City

There was a man wearing orange clothes talking to Princess Mayapple. When Mac walked in.

Mac: Who's this?

Mayapple: This is. Actually I don't know his name.

????: Hey Mac, you're just the person I wanted to see.

The man knocked Mac out and ran off with the Princess

To Insektia

A silver-haired man was talking to Apoidea when Dash walked in.

Dash: Who're you?

????: Name's Jhun and I wanted to talk to you.