Panty and Stocking x male "Demon" reader

Nothing belongs to me aside from the story. You look like this but your eyes are normal, and so are your sandals. Beads are optional.

 Beads are optional

Enjoy.

Our story begins with you smashing a shape-shifting monster's face into the ground. From that formed (Insert Kanji Here) on the ground.

(Y/N): Die

The thing died from blunt force trauma and the ensuing inferno afterwards you walked away. Little did you know there were two women watching you from a distance.

Panty: Looks like he just did our job for us.

Stocking: You're gonna sleep with him aren't you?

Panty: Yep

Stocking: You have no idea how predictable you are.

They followed you to a nearby alley. Then they saw that said alley was your home. You laid down in a surprisingly clean blanket and fell asleep. That's when those aforementioned angels got an idea.

Timeskip   

When you woke up were wrapped in your blanket and on a clean bed. You got up and walked around seeing yourself in a very nice house.

(Y/N): Hello?

Panty: Well look who's awake.

(Y/N): May I ask why you and your sister kidnapped me?

Panty: How did you-

(Y/N): There's enough sugar in this room to put any normal person into a coma, and judging by the hot sauce on your dress indicates that you're not a big fan of sweets. As for the fact of her being your sister that was just a lucky guess.

Panty: You're smart. How... Sexy.

(Y/N): No I'm not going to sleep with you.

Panty slumped in sadness as Stocking walked in from behind you. 

Stocking: Well there's a first for everything.

(Y/N): Hello there cutie.

Stocking: Why thank you.

(Y/N): Now tell me why did the two of you kidnap me?

Panty: Well you're really handsome.

Stocking: And we saw that you lived in an alley.

Panty and Stocking: So we decided to take you here.

Panty: Also because we thought this would make Garter freak out enough to put him into a hospital.

(Y/N): Ok.

Timeskip

After some time of living with them you had grown closer to the two angels. The fact that you were part demon causing the preacher to burst a blood vessel in his head helped. Today you left the house for the mayor's home since you heard the mayor was also some type of ghost/demon. You confronted him and well...

As (insert Kanji) appeared on your back you said

(Y/N): Arrogant fool.

And with that Corset drew his last breath. When you returned home you were glomped by the two beautiful angels and they showered you with kisses.

(Y/N): Aww. I missed you too.

Then you passed out from exhaustion and they dragged you into Panty's room. You can fill in the rest with your own dirty mind.

The Ende:

Sorry if I've disappointed you but the rest will be better than this. Hopefully.