Female reader x Male reader

For the first time in ever everything belongs to me. This might be a weird one.

I honestly don't know what to say um Enjoy I guess.

So, yeah this is a weird situation. Who am I? Well, I'm the author. And you are currently laying in bed with yourself, and I don't mean that metaphorically. This all started when going to visit your friend's house. Your friend is a bit of a science nerd and recently got into some weird stuff you didn't know what it was at the time, but you did know you hadn't seen him in weeks.

(Y/N): Hello? Brian? You here?

Brian: (plucks hairs from your head)

(Y/N): OW! What was that for?

Brian: I need DNA for my newest experiment.

(Y/N): What do you need my hair for.

Brian: I told you before didn't I?

(Y/N): No. No you didn't.

Brian: Oh, I'm getting into cloning.

You followed him into his basement laboratory. In there you saw hundreds of vials and pens of various animals: dogs, cats, turtles, squirrels, doves, alligators (or crocodiles you couldn't tell from the distance you were at), and even a pair of sharks. The most interesting part of it was that they all looked identical to one another. You looked into the pens in awe.

(Y/N): How did you get these? I mean, I get how you'd be able to get one of each, but this many and they all look identical.

Brian: I told you I got into cloning. As you can see, I was able to successfully do it with several animals. Now I'm going to do it with a human. More specifically, you my closest and longest friend.

(Y/N): Oh, I'm flattered.

Brian: With this we can end so many problems in the world. Come here, let me show you how I do it.

You followed him to a console where he then inserted the strands of hair he'd taken from you.

(Y/N): How do you do this exactly?

Brian: Well, in every cell of your body there is a complete copy of your DNA. Some genes are turned off in these cells though. I've found how to manually turn them on and off, allowing me to create a new being cell-by-cell and system-by-system until the organism has completely formed. Meanwhile I can slightly change the chromosomes of the being.

(Y/N): Okay, can you run that by me again, but this time tell me in terms I can understand?

Brian: I start with a bone structure, add organs, make muscles wrap around them, cover it all with skin, and put the finishing touches on it.

(Y/N): Okay. That's pretty cool. Good to see that degree in biology didn't go to waste Dr. Maxwell.

Brian: Thank you.

Then you walked out.

(Y/N): Call me when it's done.

Brian: I will.

As you walked out the door Brian started getting to work on your clone.

Brian: (mad scientist face) And you'll find quite the surprise waiting for you when you get back.

[Three months later]

Brian had called you back to tell you your clone was finished. You knocked on his front door and let yourself in.

(Y/N): Brian? I'm here, and I brought (favorite fast-food restaurant)

Brian: (from basement) Down here!

You walked down the stairs with the food in one hand and your drink in the other.

Brian: Are you ready to see your clone?

(Y/N): As ready as I'll ever be.

Brian grabbed the corner of a curtain and pulled it down. When you saw what was behind it your eyes widened as you took a spit take. It had the same hair and eye color as you, was the same height as you, of course it was the same age, and was even wearing the same outfit you were, but the one difference between you and your new clone was....

That it was a she, and a she who looked really good at that.

(Y/N): Brian. The fuck is this?

Brian: You told me a while ago that you were hopelessly lonely, and it was then I knew that you gave up on getting a girlfriend. So I decided to make you a girlfriend.

(Y/N): Why did you make the clone of me?

Brian: I knew that only you could love yourself with your attitude.

(F/N): Hello, my name is (Female name).

(Y/N): Yes, I know. You're a clone of me.

(F/N): I am? I always wanted someone to be together with someone who shared interests with me.

(Y/N): You have literally screwed me Brian. Thank you.

Brian: Your welcome. (F/N), you'll be going home with (Y/N) and living with him from now on.

(F/N): Okay.

She happily trotted towards you and gave you a soft hug before jumping on your back.

(F/N): To home!

(Y/N): (sighs) Fine.

She fell asleep on your back and you smiled hearing her mumble in her sleep.

(Y/N): She's so cute.

When you finally reached your house you set her down on the couch and grabbed leftovers from the fridge.

(F/N): What do we have for dinner?

(Y/N): You scared me.

(F/N): I'm sorry.

(Y/N): We're having Italian leftovers.

(F/N): That sounds tasty.

The two of you ate dinner and talked. Quite obviously you shared the same hobbies. After that you realized there was only one bed in the house and you'd have to share it with her. And now here we are. You're laying in bed with a female clone of yourself, the two of you holding each other close.

(F/N): I love you.

(Y/N): I love you too. Sweet dreams.

You kissed her goodnight and both of you fell asleep.

~Teh EDn~

This was a weird one.