RWBY harem x male reader (19)

Continuing the story.

You were on a mission with team RWBY. A routine Grimm extermination mission. You were actually about to complete it when you smelled something. A very tropical smelling shampoo.

(Y/N): Why are we so far apart? RAVEN!

You created a symbol beneath her, binding her in chains before pulling her towards you and taking her mask before forcefully kicking her away.

Yang: MOM!

Raven: Who are you?

(Y/N): Raven I'm hurt. How could you forget someone you once loved?

Your body took the fedora off revealing that your hair was now spiky and bright yellow.

Raven: (grits teeth) Terumi.

Terumi: I'm still pretty pissed about the fact you killed me. I'm here thanks to good ol' (Y/N). Oh! That reminds me I've got a surprise for you.

He took some mail out of the coat pocket of the suit.

Terumi: Let's see. Bill, bill, bill, jury duty, ah here we go. DNA institute of Remnant.

He held three envelopes in his hands he threw one to Raven and held on to the other two. She opened it when she read it her eyes widened.

Raven: No! This can't be right! this Must be another one of your tricks!

Terumi: If it was then I'd be laughing

He threw the second envelope to Yang. She opened it and read it with a confused face.

Yang: I don't understand any of this.

Terumi: Well then. Allow me to explain. Raven, remember what we did before graduation?

Raven: Oh my God. You don't mean.

Terumi: BINGO! YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD! I'M HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER! AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER ONE THAN TAIYANG! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (sighs) If there was anyone in the whole world that could have treated you better than him it was me. Why'd you do it?

After that both Yang and Raven fell to their knees as Raven began to sob. He walked over to her and held her, gently stroking her back.

Terumi: This is an old flame that never died and to me it never will.

To be continued.

Just a little announcement. In a couple days I'm going to be making another book. A Skullgirls harem type story with a male reader since that's the only one I know how to write for.
Aloha.