Fem!Adam Taurus x Male reader

Some things to state: One, you are secretly a Beowulf fanuas. Two, She may be out of character. I don't give a crap. Now that that's out of the way.

Enjoy

It's the day of the Vytal tournament and you were so excited. You looked at the time.

(Y/N): Looks like it's almost time for me to make my entrance.

You got your clothes on. You grabbed your weapon and stepped into the arena.

(Y/N): WHO'S READY FOR THIS!!! MAKE SOME NOISE!!

The crowd cheers.

(Y/N): (Puts hand to ear) LOUDER!!!!!

The crowd cheers even more.

(Y/N): ALL RIGHT!!

Timeskip

That was five years ago. Before your secret got out. Since then everyone has been hostile to you. Humans, fanuas, and even the White Fang had labeled you as a freak. Well, one person was kind to you. Although it's been years since you last saw her. The only thing you could remember about her was her name, Ada. You had started to live in a cave occasionally leaving to sharpen your claws on something or to scare some campers out of their food. Nobody has ever mustered the courage to enter your cave. You were sleeping when you were awoken by footsteps echoing off the walls of the cave. You growled at the intruders. They continued to walk towards you. You growled louder. You were ready to pounce on them when they reached you.

Ada: (Y/N)?

She walked closer to you and put a hand on your head.

Ada: It's been so long.

You smiled as she started to pet your head. She stopped and you stood up straight.

Ada: Come with me my little Beowulf.

(Y/N): We both know the White Fang won't accept me.

Ada: They will now that they take my orders.

She draped an arm around your shoulders and led you out of the cave. She was right nobody said a word. And the people who did she allowed you to tear them to shreds. Needless to say. not many people had the courage to speak out  against you.

~The End~