Trinity Glassfille x Male reader

Request for jaylazer123, sorry for taking so long to get this done. You look like this badass.

 You look like this badass

Enjoy.

You slowly trudged along the forest path, your armor rattling as you walked. The exhaustion from what had transpired was slowly catching up to you. Your pace slowed and your body felt increasingly heavier. You slowed to a full stop and spoke to yourself.

(Y/N): Forgive me Sif. For leaving you alone.

You fell to your knees and swayed before falling to the ground with a loud clank. From behind you came a male voice.

????: (laughs mockingly) You certainly are a fighter, but that won't save you.

He took out a knife and was about to kill you, but before he could finish you a giant sword went into his abdomen and out through the other side.

(Y/N): I promised I'd send you to hell, even if I had to take you with me.

He grabbed the sword and tried to pull it out, after failing he grimaced.

????: I'll come back you won't.

He fell over dead and you fell flat on the ground, soon to join him. You drew one last breath.

(Y/N): Forgive me Trinity. I have availed you not.

After choking out those last words what was left of your life drained from you.

????: Awaken, brave warrior.

Your eyes opened and you felt a hard surface under you, feeling much different from the dirt you died on. You got up, realizing your strength had partially returned and looked at your surroundings. It was then you saw the being that had spoken to you.

 It was then you saw the being that had spoken to you

(Y/N): W-who are you?

????: I am Manus, father of the abyss.

(Y/N): W-what do you want with me?

Manus: I have been watching you. I wish to be free from my prison. Become my vessel and I shall become your thrall.

You looked up at Manus, marveling at his size alone. You could feel the sheer power emanating from him too.

(Y/N): I accept your offer.

Manus: I am forever in your debt.

He reached out to you with his massive arm and placed a single finger on your chest. You doubled over in pain. There were no words to describe how excruciating this pain was. Once it subsided you opened your eyes again seeing the same forest you had passed in. You got up and looked around. You looked down at your armor, it had changed, your cape had become purple and the places where your armor was blue had turned purple as well. You looked around, finding what you were looking for on the road ahead of you.

(Y/N): My sword?

You slowly walked over to it and picked it up. Examining it you found that, like your armor, it had changed. The sword was now a dark black instead of a pure white. Then you saw that Manus had manifested in front of you.

Manus: This is the price of being my vessel. You have been changed by my magic.

You sheathed the sword onto your back.

(Y/N): If that is the price I must pay. Then so be it.

You walked down the path.

Manus: What plan do you have? What are you going to do with my power?

(Y/N): That thought hadn't entered my mind.

You continued your walk, hoping to find something.

[4 year timeskip]

It had been four years since you became Manus' vessel. Of course you couldn't tell, time has become all but meaningless to you. In those years you had run into people in need of help. You helped anyone you were able to. With the power you now possessed as Manus' vessel those problems were easily solved. Manus moved alongside you while you walked down the path.

Manus: Do you tire of these tasks?

(Y/N): You should know. You're in my head aren't you?

Manus: Fair enough.

Your journey continued until you ran into a hooded figure.

????: Can I help you?

(Y/N): I'm sorry, I didn't see you. Have a nice day.

????: That voice, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): That is my name. Although it's been a long time since someone used it.

????: Don't you remember me?

(Y/N): My memory has always been poor. I apologize if I have forgotten you.

????: It's Trinity.

(Y/N): I do remember that name vaguely. But I don't remember you. If you wish you may accompany me.

Trinity: Okay.

She sadly accepted your offer before walking behind you. As time went on your memory of her slowly returned, and the two of you happily grew old together.

~The end~

I'm not as satisfied with this as I am with the others.