Stocking x male reader

So I'm making separate stories for the angel and demon sisters. So lets start with the cutest of them all to celebrate my birthday. Only the story belongs to me.

Enjoy

Today was as normal as a day could be here in Daten City. Happy, sun was shining, birds were singing, On days like these people like you... Should be outside at the park or something. But instead you were stuck at home because there was a literal Kaka demon outside and you didn't want to get poop on your favorite shirt. So now you were waiting for the Anarchy sisters to kill it. You decided to settle in and watch what you had on tape. A few hours later you heard some noises outside the door, looking out the window you saw the two angels walking away from your house Panty, who was covered in poop, and Stocking your secret crush, and no it's not because of her boobs, you always thought she was the cutest but you knew a normal guy like you would have no chance with her. She probably had half the guys in Daten City going after her, and despite having mashed together a pretty brutal fighting style you don't have the strength to fight the junkies that live in this city. You sighed seeing that it was night and went to bed. The next day you went to a random candy store to buy some candy, duh. You ate most of your stockpile yesterday to deal with the stress of a ghost trying to smash its way through your door. You bought a massive assortment of sweet, sour, hard, and soft candies and their entire stock of bubblegum cigarettes. As you were paying you heard what sounded like the cry of a dying lemming. You turned around to see Stocking striking the same pose as the Scream. You saw she was looking at the shelf where the (Favorite candy) was. You saw this as your chance to introduce yourself and walked over to her. You handed her a box of the candy from your bag.

(Y/N): Looking for one of these?

Stocking: Yeah, thanks.

(Y/N): Name's (Y/N). You and your sister were at my house yesterday.

Stocking: Oh yeah. The poop ghost.

(Y/N): Would you like to see the inside of said house? I was going to invite you and Panty in for dinner but the two of you seemed busy. That and i had just steam cleaned the carpet.

Stocking: Sure is that offer of dinner still on the table?

(Y/N): We'll see how I'm feeling.

You said with the dumbest grin on your face. As you walked with Stocking back to your house the comically large bag of sweets slung over your back the two of you began to talk and you found out that, unlike her sister, she was looking for the right man to have a relationship with. You smiled and inwardly began to cry knowing she was way out of your league. When you got home she was surprised to see that it looked like the ghost was never there. she stepped inside after you and sat down.

(Y/N): So it turns out I'm not in the mood to make dinner. Wanna order a pizza?

Stocking: Sure.

You emptied the sack into your basement and grabbed your phone. You dialed the number and the line rang.

(Y/N): What do you want on it?

Stocking: You pick. Anything but pineapple though.

You ordered and sat down next to Stocking before turning on the T.V.

(Y/N): So, Stocking. Do you think you'll ever find the right guy for you?

Stocking: I think I will. It might take 30 years but I'm hopeful.

You smiled and unwrapped a lollipop. 15 minutes later the pizza finally arrived and you and Stocking ate happily.

(Y/N): Finally I can satisfy my craving for pepperoni. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM (like Jacksepticeye in his Undertale let's play).

After finishing you and Stocking sat on the couch and started watching "Central Intelligence" the two of you were laughing through the entire movie. Although you noticed that Stocking was discreetly inching towards you to the point where she was almost sitting on your lap. You put an arm around her and she leaned on your shoulder.

Stocking: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah?

Stocking: I think I found the one for me.

(Y/N): And who would that be?

She playfully gave you a punch to the stomach.

Stocking: You!

You smiled and pulled her closer.

Stocking: (Y/N), Do you mind if I stay the night.

(Y/N): Not at all.

You got up and showed her to the bathroom.

(Y/N): Do whatever you need to get ready for bed. I'm going to use the guest bathroom.

You grabbed a pair of sweatpants and went to said guest bathroom. After taking a shower and brushing your teeth you walked to the other bathroom to show Stocking to your bedroom. It was fairly big and incredibly neat with the only furniture being a California King size bed two nightstands beside it and a desk in the corner with a computer and a notebook. She gave you a kiss on the cheek and got into the bed as you started to walk out of the room.

Stocking: (Y/N), where are you going?

(Y/N): A woman needs her privacy.

She gave you a heart-melting look.

Stocking: But I want to snuggle with you.

You tried to deny her but ultimately failed.

(Y/N): (sighs) Fine you win.

You got in the bed and she pulled you into a tight hug. You hugged back letting her rest her head on yours.

(Y/N): Good night Stocking.

Stocking: Good night (Y/N).

(Y/N): I love you Stocking.

Stocking: I love you too (Y/N).

And the two of you drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~The end~

I hope you enjoyed my birthday special and I will see you all next time.