Fem!Ren x Male gunslinger reader

Ren won the vote and so did the Lich so you all should know what this is. You look like this except you're not a skeleton and don't have bullets in your eye sockets.

 You look like this except you're not a skeleton and don't have bullets in your eye sockets

None of the source material belongs to me.

Enjoy.

You are known as the immortal master of the Gungeon and the other residents of the mysterious and horrible place knew it. The only way that you could be killed was if a brave soul fought their way to you and could hold their own against you. Unfortunately it wasn't just one soul that braved the Gungeon and vanquished you, it was four and they all managed to fight their way to you and finish you by using the gun to kill your past. This backfired somehow and you were still alive and the Gungeon still remained. However, you were on a different planet than before and when you woke up you were in the breach. The only two that remained after your rebirth were the two ghosts that taught the new gungeoneers methods of defending themselves while in the Gungeon. They looked at you in terror and it was then that you realized how they were able to defeat you. Ser Manuel, the ghost that had been here in the breach the longest, had taught them his dodge roll and they utilized that to avoid the ridiculous attacks that no human could circumvent by walking.

Lich: Do either of you know what's happened here?

You were shocked by the words that came out of your mouth. Before the gungoneers had come along the most that would escape your mouth, if you could even call it that without a bottom jaw, would be a lifetime smoker's death rattle, but now you were speaking full sentences with a voice so deep that it could beat the Marianas trench. You looked at the golden shrine beside you and saw that your skin had returned along with your voice and everything else that came with being human again. You turned back towards the ghosts that continued to quake while looking at you.

 You turned back towards the ghosts that continued to quake while looking at you

Lich: Do either of you know?

Ser Manuel & Blockner: (both shake heads)

You realized that the force that kept you in the Gungeon was gone now.

Lich: I'm free?

Blockner: How funny, I'm not.

You turned around, causing him to start shaking again.