Painwheel x male reader (act 2)

So thing is. I decided that I will make sequels for the characters that I felt I made the stories too short or have some type of potential. That being said you look the same as you did in the first one.

Enjoy.

You and Carol had been dating for a few weeks now and it was going really well. Unsurprisingly no one really gave you two a second look. Someone that looked like Carol was considered normal here in New Meridian. You were out walking home after dinner. Although the whole time she kept mentioning a certain person whom you had turned into a stain on the floor.

Carol: When I'm done with him. His face will look like mashed potatoes.

(Y/N): What if I told you he's already dead?

Carol: Then I'd go after the person who beat me to it.

(Y/N): (Sweatdrop) (Nervous laugh) Okay what ever you say sweetie.

Carol: (Y/N). Why do you seem so nervous?

(Y/N): No reason.

You continued your walk wrapping your arm around Carol. By the time you realized where she was leading you it was too late. She had taken you to lab zero. And she had already seen the stain on the floor.

Carol: (Deep scary voice) What happened here?

(Y/N): Remember what I said about him already being dead?

Carol: Yes.

(Y/N): Do you remember what I said the night I introduced myself to you?

Carol: Get to the point.

(Y/N): He experimented on me and triggered a chain of events that led to me lashing out and turning him into a stain on the floor. Please don't kill me.

By the time you were finished you were a scared mess in the corner of the room. Carol got closer to you and as you were prepared for the end. She hugged you.

Carol: You should have told me. I wasn't going to be mad about this if it was you.

You cautiously returned the hug and stood up wanting to leave the lab most of all. But it was too late as Valentine returned as you were trying to leave.

Valentine: (huff) I've finally caught up with you, both of you.

She pulled out some type of remote and pressed the button, but it did something different from what you expected. Instead of controlling Carol it caused those repressed memories to come to light.

(Y/N): (hagh) (hagh) SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You, in a bloodthirsty rage, lunged towards the nurse but before you could reach her she smoke-bombed away. Then Carol jumped on your back trying to calm you down as you thrashed around in an attempt to throw her off.

Carol: (Y/N)! THIS ISN'T YOU! CALM DOWN!

She kept shouting stuff along those lines until you finally stopped and passed out. She smiled at how peaceful you looked in your sleep.

Carol: Time to go home.

She picked you up and flew the two of you back to your apartment.

~The End~