Peacock x male reader

Only the story belongs to me.

Enjoy

You were in lab zero. Sitting on the couch watching your favorite show with your friend Peacock.

(Y/N): Hey Peacock.

Peacock: Yeah.

(Y/N): Do we have anything to do today?

Peacock: Nothing that Comes to mind.

(Y/N): Cool.

You continued to watch then the heating went out.

(Y/N): N-n-now who f-f-forgot to pay the heating b-b-bill?

Peacock: If it w-w-was that walking b-b-brass section then I-i-i'm gonna c-c-clobber him.

(Y/N): M-m-me t-t-too. W-w-w-wait h-h-here.

You got up still and walked out of the room leaving the shivering peacock alone of the couch. After you left Avery came out from under Peacock's hat.

Avery: You should tell him how you feel boss.

Peacock: I know I should, but what if that ruins our friendship?

Avery: Well you better do something or he's going to be taken by someone else.

Avery went back to the warmth of Peacock's hat as you came back with two blankets.

(Y/N): Here you go.

You gave Peacock the blanket and the two of you went back to watching cartoons. After a little while you noticed that Peacock was still shivering. You got an idea from that. You moved next to Peacock and wrapped your blanket around the both of you. Peacock began to blush from you being so close to her. Then she snuggled into you.  Avery gave Peacock a shove and your lips collided. The two of you separated and Peacock tried to hide her blush with her had. You smiled, wrapped your arms around her, and pulled her closer.

(Y/N): I love you too Patrica.

The two of you went back to cuddling and watching cartoons. While in the back Avery is smiling at his ingenious plan.

Peacock's mind: I need to thank Avery later.

~The end~

I hope you all enjoyed my insert for my favorite crazy cyborg.

Disclaimer: Expect memes in the next story.