Junko Enoshima x male reader

Nothing belongs to me. Here's your big secret.

Here it comes.

Drumroll please.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Drawing this out to create drama

*

*

*

*

*

You have Killer Queen! If you don't know how Killer Queen works then you'll find out as the story progresses

You have Killer Queen! If you don't know how Killer Queen works then you'll find out as the story progresses. Now that that's out of the way.

I hope you enjoy.

(and sorry if it's crap I haven't seen the Game or anime so I will probably get a lot wrong.)

You were recently accepted to Hope's Peak Academy and were given the title of "Ultimate Pacifist".

(Y/N): Ok, I guess I'll go. Who'd turn down a free education?

You got dressed in a black T-shirt and blue pants before packing all sorts of clothes and other supplies and toiletries into the largest suitcase you had.

Three hours later

You were sitting on the folding chair, that you'd brought with you, waiting in a room with several other people when an explosion filled the room with smoke. After the smoke cleared and the coughing fits ended everyone saw a giant two-toned bear. As it introduced itself as Monokuma and headmaster of the school, and subsequently named each student, you looked around at the people you'd be with for your time at this school.

Monokuma: (Y/N) (Fake last name), The Ultimate Pacifist!

You ignored the bear and he seemed to get angry although you couldn't tell since he was, in fact, a bear. You didn't answer him for a while as he tried to get your attention. Eventually he got fed up and pressed a button, causing a giant block of wood to fall from the ceiling next to you and the floor near you broke away underneath it. You jumped out of your chair and saluted in fear.

(Y/N): (Fast) CIVILIAN (Y/N) (F/L/N) SIR!

Monokuma: At ease soldier. Although I do want to see you in my office after class.

You sat down clutching your heart before growling softly. Much later, during lunch, you were sitting by yourself when someone sat down next to you while you ate your sandwich. She was blonde and had hair ornaments that resembled Monokuma.