Yellow diamond x male reader

Nothing belongs to me. You're the fan favorite, normal, maverick MAGMA DRAGOON! Which nobody guessed for some reason.

Enjoy

Enjoy.

Darkness, that's all you see that's all you have seen for the longest time. It was today that you finally saw something other than darkness. After 18 long years you finally felt the ground beneath your feet.

(Y/N): What? I'm finally free?

????: Who are you?

You looked around not seeing anyone until you looked down to see a child with curly hair.

(Y/N): I am (Y/N).

????: Well it's nice to meet you (Y/N). I'm Steven.

(Y/N): Are you the one who freed me?

Steven: Yeah, by accident.

(Y/N): Well I should thank you for finally freeing me from that prison.

Steven: Why were you in there?

(Y/N): I don't remember. But I'm grateful for my freedom.

You ruffled his hair and picked him up, sitting him on your shoulder.

(Y/N): I wonder why he seems so familiar. Lead the way new friend.

After that he had been showing you around his home of Beach City, strangely enough nobody gave you a second look as you were walking along with Steven on your shoulder. After a while your tour brought you in a full circle and you were sitting in front of his house.

Steven: So, do you remember anything?

(Y/N): Nope, total amnesia.

You heard someone calling him from the house.

Steven: Wait here.

(Y/N): I'm not going anywhere.

You laid down on the sand as he ran off.

Pearl: Steven, who is that?

Steven: That's (Y/N), I met him today. He was in a bubble hidden in mom's room.

The news caused Pearl to jolt in surprise.

Pearl: It can't be, I thought he was shattered.

Amethyst: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Garnet: Me neither.

Pearl: During the war there was someone by the name of (Y/N) who fought alongside Rose, but many called him Dragoon due to his appearance. He was an exceptional fighter, being able to defeat 20 rubies before even breaking a sweat, but he met Yellow Diamond and betrayed us.

Steven looked over his shoulder at you.

Steven: But he says he's got amnesia, and it seems to be genuine.

Pearl: There's one way to find out, mention your mother and see how he reacts.

Steven: Alright.

The gems went back into the house and watched through a window as Steven walked back to where you were sitting. You smiled and sat up.

(Y/N): So what was that about?

Steven: Nothing important. So, (Y/N) do you know anything about Rose Quartz?

(Y/N): It's a gemstone.

Steven: Anything else?

(Y/N): No.

Steven: Does this look familiar?

He lifted his shirt, showing you Rose's gem.

(Y/N): Not at all.

Steven: That's a relief Pearl thought you were someone who had Betrayed my mom a long time ago.

(Y/N): Really? Huh, weird.

You and Steven were good friends you even stayed by his side when the little Aquamarine took him to "Homeworld" but when that happened she said something that confused you.

Aquamarine: Yellow Diamond will be happy to see that one again.

You sat in a cell across from Steven as someone frantically talked to him.

(Y/N): Hello.

It looked at you and seemed to calm down slightly.

Zircon: Yes! Perfect maybe this can help with your case.

(Y/N): Could I get an explanation of what's going on?

Zircon: Yellow Diamond cares about you so we might be able to get a small bit of leniency.

(Y/N): Who is Yellow Diamond?

Zircon: You'll know her when you see her.

They were right. As soon as you saw her you remembered everything. You looked up at her as a slight smile grew on your face.

(Y/N): My Diamond, It's been too long.

YD: Indeed it has Dragoon.

(Y/N): Even after all this time I remain loyal to you.

YD: Then show me.

You turned towards Steven.

(Y/N): I'm sorry it had to be this way friend. HADOUKEN!

YD: You haven't changed

(Y/N): Never had time to. My attraction to you hasn't changed either.

After that day you proudly stood at her side. After a few years, in real-world time, you finally were able to find her soft center.  That didn't change how you felt about the Crystal Gems though.

~End~

Well, Bismuth is next. Take a guess at what Reader-kun will be then and we'll see if anyone can get it right.