Pandora x male reader

Only the story belongs to me. You look like Haz. I know It's getting old, but since I started using a different computer he's been the one I can work with the most since most of the animations I have saved on this computer are for Haz and it makes it easy for me to write.

 I know It's getting old, but since I started using a different computer he's been the one I can work with the most since most of the animations I have saved on this computer are for Haz and it makes it easy for me to write

Enjooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(Y/N): It's so peaceful now-a-days. Ugh, makes me want to vomit.

You were searching through your grandfather's home. Well it was his before he died. He left everything to you in his will. You picked up a picture of him and his wives with your father as a teenager. You smirked seeing that there were two things you shared with your grandfather, your sense of style and your blood red eyes. The one thing you didn't share with him was that stupid annoying ass voice in your head.

Terumi: HEY I'M STILL HERE!

There he is. You named him Terumi after another name given to the mythical god of destruction Susanoo no Mikoto.

(Y/N): Be quiet.

You continued to look for things in the house. You found a few valuables and a note from your grandfather.

"(Y/N), If you're reading this then I've passed away. But in the last few years of my life I made sure you could find someone for you as I did."

You raised your eyebrow at the cryptic note and found a remote in the box you found it in. You looked at the note again.

"Be sure to look in the red boxes in the attic 

Your grandfather (Y/N) (L/N) II"

Terumi: Wonder what that could mean.

You shrugged and went into the attic to see what he had left you. You found the box after a minute of searching. You grabbed the lid of the box. (Cue Legend of Zelda chest theme).

(Y/N): Wonder what this could possibly be for.

Terumi: Me too.

(Y/N): Guess I should find out what this remote does.

You pressed the button on the remote.

(Y/N): We may never know what that did.

You didn't find out what it did then, but you met two other people.

(Y/N): Why should I care who the two of you are? Now, I really don't want to deal with you.

So you let Terumi deal with them. When he was finished he ground his foot into the male's face.

Terumi: Get up, I'm not satisfied yet you weak little, SMALL-FRY, IDIOT!

You took the foot off his face.

(Y/N): Don't mess with us. Or else you'll be put in the grave.

Prometheus: We can't really leave since we were programmed to follow you.