Weiss X male reader

A warning is in order. Weiss's father will not make it to the end of this story. Only the story belongs to me

Enjoy

You were there standing on the balcony. It was raining with the occasional flash of lightning illuminating the area. You were in front of the man who killed your family and left you for dead. You don't really remember his name it started with a J maybe. It won't matter soon.

(Y/N): (Yamazaki voice) Remember me? The one you left not only for dead but an orphan? (Insane Laughter)

He actually wet himself. probably because you were holding a blood-stained knife and you were also covered in blood.

 probably because you were holding a blood-stained knife and you were also covered in blood

(Y/N): (Still in Yamazaki voice) You reap what you sow you horrible farmer.

You used the blood on your hands to write a message on the wall.

To morning and to Weiss's point of view

I was walking past my father's study when I noticed that the door was ajar. Then I saw my father's body slumped against the wall and on the wall there was a message in his blood

To all Schnee descendants 

you are free to run this company any way you want, but be warned if you turn out the same as your father the same thing will happen to you.

Sincerely Mr. (L/N)

back to you

You were sitting in a cafe waiting for something to happen. When a beautiful white-haired girl who you guessed was around your age walked in. You recognized her as Weiss Schnee.

(Y/N): (Normal voice) Hello beautiful. What brings you here?

Weiss: Just needed some time away from home.

(Y/N): Well If you need someone to talk to I'm right here. Name's (Y/N) Yamazaki. Pleasure to meet you in person Ms. Schnee. So what's got you troubled?

Weiss sat down across from you.

Weiss: It's my father. He was brutally murdered last night.

(Y/N): Good.

Weiss: What?

(Y/N): I said good you don't know what he did to me. Seven years ago he stormed into the house me and my adoptive parents were living in, accused them of being part of the White Fang, and shot both of them before turning the gun on me. He left me for dead, and as you can see I'm quite clearly pissed about that. I'm pretty sure it caused me to develop a split personality. If you're anything like him then I suggest you leave.

Weiss got up and gave you a hug.

Weiss: I'm sorry he did that to you. Is there any way I can make it up to you?

(Y/N): Are you dating anyone?

Weiss: Wha?! What's that supposed to mean!?

(Y/N): That was me asking you out on a date.

Timeskip past the awkward acceptance and nice date because I'm f***ing lazy

You walked Weiss back to the mansion she called home and you stopped at the gate.

Weiss: I had a great time (Y/N).

(Y/N): Me too Weiss. Do you want to do this again some time?

Weiss: Sure.

You smiled kissed her on the forehead and left her standing there with a blush on her face.

~Not the end~