Star Butterfly x male reader

Only the story belongs to me. 

Enjoy.

Currently, you are more of a nuisance to Ludo than Star. Mostly because he wanted your magic secrets. Like how you are able to make a steamroller appear from thin air. You decided to go to Earth and see your best friend Star.

(Y/N): It'll be better to see a friendly face rather than these crusty jerks.

You used your powerful magic to go to earth. You were standing in front of a house with a castle spire coming out of the side.

(Y/N): She's definitely here. I recognize her trail of destruction.

You said noting the laser puppy humping your leg. You kicked the dog away and knocked on the door. A boy eating a bowl of popcorn.

(Y/N): Hello. I'm looking for Star.

Marco: (through popcorn) Star someone's here for you!

She slid down the banister of to the door her chronic smile plastered on her face. She shoved Marco out of the way and her smile got even wider when she saw you. Then she gave you a bone-crushing hug.

Star: (Y/N)!!! It's soooooo nice to see you again!

(Y/N): (strained) And the same to you ma petite papillon.

You said as you struggled to hug her back.

Ludo: GET THEM! I WANT THAT WAND AND THE BOY. Wait where'd he go?

(Y/N): (faint yelling from above)

Ludo: Do you hear that?

Star: Yeah.

(Y/N): RODA ROLLA DA!!!!!!

  Star: Now I remember why I liked you

Ludo: (muffled) I will have my revenge whatever your name is.

He left and you got your revenge on Star by tackling her. She flopped like a fish in your arms before accepting her fate and deciding to hug you and snuggle into your chest.

(Y/N): I love you, Star Butterfly.

Star: I love you too, (Y/N) Krauser.

The two of you shared a heartfelt kiss before being interrupted by Marco.

Marco: (through popcorn) Get a room you two!

(Y/N): Says the guy watching us and eating popcorn.

Marco: (through popcorn) Touche.

You stood up and gave Star a piggyback ride to her room. And the two of you took a nap in each other's arms.

~The end~