RWBY harem x male reader (part 7)

Yes, Valentine is your mother.

Continuing the story.

(Y/N): Mom?

You began to tear up before falling to your knees and hugging her.

Valentine: Not right now (nickname). There's enough time to have a reunion laterwhen we get back to the hotel room that I assume you're staying in.

You nodded with tears still lingering on your face. You led your mom to the hotel room. You gave Jim a roll of twenties

(Y/N): Here you go Jim take Lucy and Doug out for dinner or something I need some time alone.

Jim: Alright. I know if I ask then you won't answer.

You sat in a chair next to the window, your mom sitting across from you. You had recovered and were your usual self.

(Y/N): Where do I start. Oh yeah I know! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST HALF DECADE!?!??!

Valentine: I had to go back to work.

(Y/N): That still doesn't explain where you went. I thought you were dead. Me and dad had a funeral for you.

Valentine: That was your aunt Double, and she is still alive. You buried an empty coffin.

(Y/N): That explains that. Well I'm just going to sleep on the floor because I really don't want to sleep anywhere close to Doug.

Valentine: What?

(Y/N): I'm saying that you are staying here, somewhere I can keep tabs on you.

Valentine: Yeah I pissed someone off and they sent a hit squad to our house.

(Y/N): (facepalm) HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO DO THIS!!!

Valentine: I asked for fair pay for an honest day's work. And he got pissed and tried to shoot me.

You filled her in on what you had been doing, and the girls you had met.

Valentine: Looks like my boy has a harem.

She said before hugging you, her rather large breasts squishing against your neck causing you to blush profusely. Luckily she let go before Jim, Doug, and Lucy got back. But when they did you and Valentine were asleep. In the same bed.

(To be continued)