RWBY harem x male reader (13)

More story!

You were sitting in a bar talking to the bartender and taking a drink from the bottle every now and then when someone sat next to you. Picture above. You were talked to her for a bit and found out she was Ruby's aunt.

(Y/N): Really, Ruby told me about you. Said you were the one that taught her how to use a scythe.

You don't know how but the two of you got drunk and she started a fight with two guys. She was smashing chairs over the first guy's head while the other guy loomed over you assuming you were Qrow's friend. You sighed, took a long drink, got up, and smashed the bottle against the counter.

(Y/N): C'mon Lurch. Let's see what's in that belly of yours!

You can't really remember what happened next but you're pretty sure you sent him to a hospital. You left the bar carrying a drunken and slightly hungover Qrow.

Qrow: I'm (hic) not sure why. But I think that Ruby's told me about a guy like you.

(Y/N): I'm not sure who she could've meant but it's not me.

Then you got an idea. After dropping Qrow off at another bar, at her request, you pushed a letter under the door of team RWBY's dorm. Three minutes later they were knocking on the door to your dorm. You opened the door to see them in their pajamas and carrying pillows and sleeping bags. Ruby's smile was as big as it could get. Then she gave you the biggest hug she could.

Ruby: Sleepover!

After she let go you invited everyone else in and let them get settled. Then after one or two hours of laughter and fun everyone started to get ready to go to sleep. Then you decided to tell them.

(Y/N): Hey gals.

RWBY: Yeah Hazama?

(Y/N): I have something to tell you.

Blake: What is it?

You put a hand on your hat and glasses.

(Y/N): Hazama's not my real name. I'm really...

You took the hat and the glasses off.

(Y/N): The one and only (Y/N) (L/N)!

You braced yourself for the punches. What you got instead was a four-woman glomp.

Ruby: (Y/N)! You're alive!

Weiss: We all missed you so much!

Blake: We're so happy to see you!

Yang: We love you more than you could ever realize.

You looked around at the cluster of girls snuggling into you and smiled before closing your eyes.

(Y/N): I do too.

You all fell asleep happy

To be continued.