Chara x god Male reader

After thinking on it for a while and consulting a friend TorbinCrow. I have decided to use this wonderful character for the story.

Enjoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It was a fine day in the underground, quiet, peaceful, serene, the air heavy with the scent of dust. Oh wait that dust is from the monsters of the underground, so it was a fine day for you. Your name is (Y/N) but to all you're known as Susano'o: god of destruction. You stomped through Snowdin, the silence only broken by the crunch of your footsteps as you went along.

Papyrus: I shall give you one more chance to surrender.

You hissed letting steam pour from your mouth before smashing his body with an axe kick.

(Y/N): Alas poor Papyrus, I knew him well.

You picked up his head before crushing it.

(Y/N): All who oppose me will be destroyed.

You continued on to waterfall killing everyone in your way when you finally reached the bridge. The monster kid confronted you and you tried to slash him with a sword. That annoying fish blocked you, taking the hit in the kid's place. The kid ran away as Undyne reeled from the hit. She gave an inspirational speech and transformed into her final form. After a moment of surprise and astonishment you clashed with the reborn fish. She was only a small speedbump in your quest. She melted before your feet and you walked away. After leaving a trail of destruction through Hotlands and the CORE you reached the final stretch on your trail of genocide.

Sans: you're really determined to do this aren't you?

(Y/N): If I'm going to do something I might as well go all the way.

Sans: well, let's get this over with then.

You fought the smiling skeleton and eventually emerged victorious. You tiredly made your way to the throne room and met the king.

Asgore: Hello, I don't think I know what type of monster you are.

You pulled your fist back before sending it into his face and reducing him to dust. You wobbled a bit, trying to regain your balance before falling to the ground unconscious. You found yourself in a blackened void the only other person there was a teenage girl in a green striped sweater.

Chara: Greetings, I am Chara. The demon that comes when people speak its name.

You stood up and walked towards her.

Chara: What makes you think you're in control? You were ne-

You interrupted her with a hand grasping her throat.

(Y/N): I am a god. I have always been in control. Of everything including your fate. Now I give you a choice join me in my extinction of humanity, or refuse and die with the rest of them.

She grabbed at your hand trying to get you to let go.

Chara: (struggling to talk) I'll join you, please let me go.

You let go and dropped her to the ground and walked away. She got up breathing heavily then walked after you to join you in the extinction of humanity.

~The end~

Who's next?

Undyne?

or

Cala Maria?