Cheater Rias Gremory x Male reader part 2

Here's part 2 thought I'd give it to you now since some of you don't like it when I do the kind of storytelling they did in John Carpenter's The Thing and keep some things ambiguous. This is your new outfit.

 This is your new outfit

Enjoy

It's been a while since your heart was broken and you've mostly forgotten about it and pushed the remaining memories to the furthest corners of your brain. Meanwhile, you've filled the void by making a couple new friends. First was Alex, another marine who enlisted not too long after you did. Second was Sarah, she's Black Operations and sometimes you'd end up on joint missions with her squad, and through those missions the two of you became close. You wouldn't really say that you love her, not yet, but the two of you were in a relationship. The three of you talked when you had the time and now your tour, along with Sarah's had ended and you were going back to your old house with her next to you.

Sarah: I honestly expected less from what you told me.

[Sarah.]

(Without mask, gun, and grenades)

(Y/N): Yeah I really try to be humble.

Sarah: That's why I love you, you're such a nice guy.

(Y/N): (puts arm around her waist) Love you too babe.

Sarah: (rests head on your shoulder and smiles)

The two of you entered the house and you fished the key out of your pocket to open the door. When you opened the door you expected to find a pile of mail behind the door keeping you from opening it, but when you opened the door you found all your mail and a couple packages neatly arranged on the coffee table.

Sarah: I though you said nobody knew you were gone.

(Y/N): I did. And I don't think I told anyone where my spare key was.

Sarah: Pretty creepy. I'm going to go upstairs and unpack.

(Y/N): You do that. I'm going to look through the mail.

She walked to the second floor and you sorted through assorted mail on the table.

(Y/N): Let's see. (looking through envelopes) Letter, Letter, junk mail, junk mail, jury duty. Really no bills? Has someone been paying them while I was gone?