Fem!Four generals X Male reader (Act 4 | final)

You were still in the chair, but now you were watching Zero and the others fight Vile.

(Y/N): CAN SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF THIS CHAIR!?

Phantom stopped for a second and cut the ropes so you could stand up. Then you immediately put your foot into Vile's back.

(Y/N): (super pissed) THIS IS FOR TYING ME TO A CHAIR!

When she hit the ground you put your foot onto her face

When she hit the ground you put your foot onto her face. Her photo gently floated down and was caught by Zero. He looked at it.

Zero: Uh, (Y/N) this is your ancestor.

(Y/N): Oh, I'm sorry.

You helped her up.

Zero: Vile. I'm sorry I don't know if he's still alive.

Vile: It's okay, now I have something to do.

(Y/N): Good luck.

Vile: Thank you especially. It's nice to know one of our kids had children and so on.

She walked out. And the rest of you soon followed. When you got out of the prison you took a look at the sky. Then you saw Vile slowly walking away from the building.

(Y/N): I'll catch up with you later.

You walked to her and gave her a hug. She jumped a little and hugged back. When the two of you let go you went back to your girlfriends and she walked off into the sunset. As you walked away with them they all picked you up. That night you slept soundly with the four best women you'd ever met enjoying their warmth. You smiled and kissed each of them.

(Y/N): I love you all.

All: We love you too (Y/N).

And with that the five of you drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~The end~

I know this actually might not be good, but I'm going to make up for it.