Callie x male inkling reader

Here are the results:

As expected Callie won with a total of 8 votes.

Genderbent X came in second with 5 votes.

And Eden came in dead last with a saddening total of 1 vote.

Nothing belongs to me. Here's your vast arsenal of destruction. And keep in mind that I'm tweaking some of them to be ink-based because it's splatoon.

 And keep in mind that I'm tweaking some of them to be ink-based because it's splatoon

And you can pick a standard weapon that won't completely vaporize anything it's shot at

Enjoy.

You were in a relationship with one of the squid sisters, the name of whom confused you since they're cousins. Oh yeah your girlfriend is Callie and now she's gone missing. Now you were working alongside agent 4 looking for her.

(Y/N): That was weird. A giant oven isn't threatening in any way, shape, or form. I didn't even need to use any of my scary toys. All I needed was (insert standard weapon name here).

Marie (radio): Don't throw out your arm patting yourself on the back.

(Y/N): Oh be quiet before I throw this radio over a cliff. She's my girlfriend you know.

You waved to and walked away from the unnamed agent as you assembled your rifle. Preparing yourself for the next "challenge". Said challenge was a Samurai on a unicycle.

(Y/N): Wow. Things have really gone downhill in the intimidation factor.

You, not being restricted by Sheldon wanting information on weapons, tightened some screws on your leech (Second picture) with a tiny screwdriver as the unnamed agent was being slapped silly by a paint roller.

(Y/N): The Paint Roller would have been more intimidating. Actually, that would be brilliant.

You looked through the sights of your leech and pegged the fat samurai in the face with a splat of light blue ink. It caused him to lose his balance and fall over.

(Y/N):

You packed up your rifle and walked away.

(Y/N): My work here is done. The only thing I love more than my work is my girlfriend.

You took a photo out of your pocket and looked at it. It was a picture of you and Callie posing with each other in front of a explosion in the distance. You smiled thinking of the time you met her.

=wobwobwobwobwobwobwob=

You were famous, almost as famous as the Squid Sisters. You were the ballsiest Inkling ever known. Every time you completed some type of mission you were either praised, or whitewashed depending on what radio they're listening to (You're basically an Inkling version of Rico.) One day you were sitting in a chair overlooking one of the many fires you had started with a nice cold glass of (favorite alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink). You looked at the towering pillar of smoke and raised your glass.

(Y/N): To just destruction.

You heard the sound of a chair scraping next to you and someone sit down. You looked over to see someone looking at the same smoke cloud.

????: You cause that?

(Y/N): Yep. People have their own art forms. This is mine.

????: Your voice sounds familiar.

(Y/N): I was about to say the same about yours.

You took a drink from your glass before raising it again as another explosion occurred in the distance.

(Y/N): Ah, beautiful.

????: My definition of beautiful is music.

(Y/N): Whatever you say.

You looked over at the stranger and finally realized who you were talking to.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you Callie.

Callie: Nice to meet you too (Y/N).

You put your arm between the chairs, and she held your hand. You smiled and took another drink.

=Wobwobwobwobwobwobwobwobwobwobwob=

You smiled as you readied your next weapon of destruction for the next challenge facing agent 4. For some reason you were getting a case of deja-vu.

(Y/N): Wonder why that could be?

(Octostomp falls from ceiling)

(Y/N): That explains it. YIPPEE KI-YAY MOTHER TRUCKER!

You fired the I488 (first picture) and the entire place was coated in ink, except for you that is.

(Y/N): GOD, I LOVE MY JOB!

You walked away readying your rifle for what you knew was next.

One sniper duel later

(Y/N): (puts on sunglasses) Looks like I won the Final Argument.

You smiled knowing you were one step closer to the end of this journey.

One more timeskip

You had found Callie. She's been brainwashed by DJ Octavio.

Octavio: I remixed Callie's brain!

(Y/N): You remixed my girlfriend's brain? ALRIGHT THEN HOW ABOUT I REMIX YOUR FACE! Octavio, meet Sparky!

You pulled out your lightning gun and aimed it towards him. He looked confused as lightning began to appear from thin air. After three seconds a bolt of lightning struck him. Causing his whatever to explode, and Callie to fall into your arms. She tried to punch you prompting you to drop her. As she laid on the ground she glared at you. You leaned down towards her and stole the sunglasses before breaking them. She shook her head before looking up at you as you picked her up princess style and gave her a kiss.

Callie: Thank you (Y/N).

(Y/N): Anything for you Callie. And I mean anything, within reason of course.

You walked off into the sunset with her in your arms.

~The end~

Well, school is coming along for me in a little less than a week. I can't tell you what to expect then. Until next time, this is Bob signing off.