Mars x Male reader

Nothing belongs to me.

Enjoy :)

You were nervously looking through your window shutters, and let out a sigh of relief seeing that nobody was out there. You were a good person, you've never done anything bad in your life not even stealing a cookie.

(Y/N): Why did I do this?

Mars: We both know the answer to that question.

(Y/N): Yeah. Because you're my friend.

Mars: No, it's deeper than that.

You sighed as you sat down on the couch with Mars sitting next to you. You thought back to what happened.

mystic flashback sounds

You were walking through the forest taking in the sounds of nature when you heard a pained yelp. You looked for the source and found a red-haired girl crying and holding her ankle.

(Y/N): Hello?

She looked at you with tears in her eyes.

(Y/N): Maybe I can help you with that.

????: Then what are you waiting for?

(Y/N): Okay, I'm going to need to pick you up.

????: Fine.

You put her over your shoulder and started carrying her to your house. When you got there you laid her down on the couch. You got some ice from the kitchen and put it on her ankle.

(Y/N): There we go. That should help with the swelling.

????: (sighs) Thank you.

(Y/N): Now while you're here you might as well tell me your name. Mine's (Y/N).

????: Mars.

(Y/N): Okay.

Mars: You don't think that's weird?

(Y/N): My neighbor's name is in another language, your name is normal compared to that.

Mars: Okay.

You smiled and sat in the chair falling asleep in it.

mystic flash forward sounds

You smiled thinking of how you met your best friend. The smile quickly turned to a frown when you remembered the time you found out that she was part of Team Galactic.

slightly less mystic flashback sounds

You were training with your partner, a Lucario, and by training I mean you were actually fighting him. He couldn't even keep up with you, to him you were a flea ticked up on seltzer water jumping around everywhere. You even headbutt one of his aura spheres and it didn't even faze you.

(Y/N): C'MON MAC! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?

You stood triumphantly as Lucario fell to the ground from exhaustion. Then an explosion behind you caused you to lose your balance and fall over Lucario then got back up and started laughing at you.

(Y/N): What the heck was that?

You looked behind you and saw your friend from all those years ago. She looked at you from the corner of her eye.

Mars: (Y/N), I thought you'd moved by now.

(Y/N): Wh-wha?

Mars: You know, we could use you. Would you like to join us?

(Y/N): Join who?

Mars: Team Galactic.

She held her hand out to you, but Lucario stood between you growling at her.

Mars: It seems your friend here has made your decision for you. Just keep my offer in mind if you change your mind.

She walked away with you trying to process what had just happened.

(Y/N): My best friend is part of a criminal organization.

back to present.

After that day you took a week or two to think about it, buuut by the time you had your answer she was knocking at your door asking you to hide her. You realized what she had meant by it being deeper than just friends. You then got an idea and got up before walking to the kitchen. You came back with the TV movie of Stephen King's IT, two bottles of whiskey, and two shot glasses.

(Y/N): Stephen King drinking game?

Mars: Sure.

You put the movie in and sat down next to your friend.

Mars: What's the point of this game?

(Y/N): To take the edge off of this movie, make it less scary.

Mars: So, how do you play this game?

(Y/N): It's easy, just take a shot every time one of Stephen King's tropes come up. For instance, if the story is set in Maine (TV says "Derry, Maine") That there's a shot.

You poured a shot for each of you.

(Y/N): To old friends.

Mars: To friends.

The two of you drank your shots and continued with the movie.

(Y/N): Ah, there he is, one of this movie's best parts, Tim Curry.

two-thirds through the movie

The two of you were absolutely plastered, and leaning against each other.

(Y/N): (drunkenly) We're out of whiskey, and now I don't really care about the movie.

Mars: (drunkenly) Same here. You know, you're really cute (Y/N).

(Y/N): You *hic* too.

Your head fell on her lap and you fell asleep on her. She then quickly sobered up and realized what had just happened. She blushed and began to pet you.

Mars: I love you (Y/N).

She gave your sleeping face a kiss and held you close as you smiled in your sleep.

~The end~

What should I do now,

A: Leave this here.

B: Make a part 2.