Fem!Ragna the Bloodedge x male reader

Was going to do the OTHER Kokonoe, but found the picture and immediately started thinking of ideas. You look like this, but without the mask.

 You look like this, but without the mask

Enjoy.

You were sitting in your favorite restaurant eating a nice, hot bowl of ramen. Then you got the strange feeling that someone was going to come through the window so you picked it up. Then someone came crashing through the window that was behind you. You looked over your shoulder seeing Jin Kisaragi. You looked at him for a second before quickly eating the rest of your food. You dropped the empty bowl on the table and started throwing punches and knees.

(Y/N): You, ASSHOLE! You think that you can do whatever you want just because you're the so-called "hero" of Ikaruga. Well here's what you get for breaking my arms, TWICE!

You punched him in the stomach lifting him off the ground, punched him again in the face launching him higher, and finally you grabbed his leg and slammed him into a table.

Jin: (groan) (tooth) (tooth).

You walked back to your table and took your bowl to the kitchen to be nice since you just broke one of their tables.

(Y/N): Sorry about the mess.

You walked outside to see a woman in a red coat.

(Y/N): You looking for a guy in blue?

????: Yeah, you seen him?

(Y/N): I saw a broken man that looked like him. Lunch? My treat.

????: Sure.

(Y/N): I feel like I know your name. Is it Ragna?

Ragna: Yes.

You motioned for her to follow you and you led her to another amazing restaurant finding a table. You got a club sandwich and she got Tentama udon. You took the time to talk to her.

(Y/N): So, do you know Jin in any way other than his title?

Ragna: Asshat brother.

(Y/N): Ouch.

Ragna: For him that is.

(Y/N): Yep. Especially now. He's lucky I didn't break his spine.

The food finally came and you took a bite out of the sandwich. You looked up to see her smiling as she ate her noodles. You looked down and continued to eat your sandwich. As the two of you finished you walked through the street. Then, due to plot convenience, it started snowing. You looked at her and saw her shivering. You took off your jacket and wrapped it around her before picking her up princess style. She buried her head into your chest to hide her blush. You carried her through the snow to your home. When you got inside you saw she'd fallen asleep, you smiled and set her down on your bed giving her a small kiss on the forehead causing her smile in her sleep. As you were about to leave she groaned a little bit, getting your attention.

(Y/N): You scared?

She pouted and tried to reach for you. You understood what she wanted and laid down with her wrapping your arms around her.

(Y/N): You love me don't you?

She grunted and you snickered.

(Y/N): It's okay to admit it. I love you too.

You held her close to you and fell asleep with her.

~End~

Yay, crap. God I hate shoveling this kind of low-quality stuff out to you. Hopefully the next one will be better.