Harley Quinn x Male reader

Nothing belongs to me. Youse is Hazama.

 Youse is Hazama

Enjoy.

You were sitting in your cell in Arkham, serving out the last few weeks of your sentence. You were in there for murder and association with a known criminal organization. During these last weeks you were assigned a psychiatrist by the name of Harleen Quinzel. Today was the first day you'd have a session with her. You could hear her in the room next to you with The Joker. Their session ended and you were dragged into her office and shoved in the chair.

(Y/N): Good... Whatever time of day it is.

Harley: Good morning to you too Mr. (L/N).

(Y/N): I heard The Joker sweet-talking you through the wall. If you know what's good for ya you won't listen to him. He has a degree in Psychology as ironic as it is. He's the reason I'm here.

Harley: It says here you're in for murder and association with the poker chip gang.

(Y/N): I am part of the Poker chip gang, he framed me for the murder. The most we do is rig slot machines.

Harley: Then why were you sent here?

(Y/N): When I was arrested I was just so slightly unstable. And by unstable I mean I'd stab the shit out of the nearest person to look at me funny.

Harley: What can you tell me about that?

(Y/N): When I was younger my brother locked me in a room with a tape player that kept repeating the same message over and over. Just thinking about it makes me start to relapse.

You began to cry into your hands.

(Y/N): I never liked my brother before, but I didn't hate him enough to kill him. When our parents let me out I was traumatized. I kept repeating the phrase over and over. You reap what you sow, the message kept playing over and over.

She put a hand on your back as you became a sobbing mess. She then was surprised by a beeping noise. She looked at her watch and got up.

Harley: That's all the time we have today. We'll continue tomorrow.

You got up and went back to your cell, but before you walked out the door you turned around with a kind smile on your face.

(Y/N): I really look forward to it Doc.

The next day you didn't hear The Joker through the wall before being thrown into her office.

Harley: Mr. (L/N), good afternoon.

(Y/N): I didn't hear Joker through the wall.

Harley: I'm seeing him every other day, you're the only one I'm seeing daily. Now, tell me about your life.

You sat up in the chair.

(Y/N): Where do you want me to start?

Harley: With your childhood.