Yang x male reader

So I should explain some things about this chapter. This is an AU for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Yang is Dio's daughter and dresses like him (as seen above). In this AU the children of a stand user will sometimes inherit his or her stand. So by this rule Yang has The World. You have Emperor so people who watched the series will know who their daddy is. Despite having Emperor you use a sniper rifle, occasionally an anti-tank rifle, and when the time calls for it you get up close and personal with a sword or other bladed weapon along with Emperor. This is your sniper. The anti-tank looks almost the same just larger and army green.

 The anti-tank looks almost the same just larger and army green

 Now that the exposition is over let the story begin.

Enjoy.

You were sitting on a rooftop, under a camouflage cover, with your sniper waiting for your targets. Dio had given you an incredibly simple task, to eliminate or incapacitate at least one member of the Joestar group. The main reason why he gave you such a nonspecific task is because of your father's incompetence. You, however, are quite different from your father: One, you didn't rely on Emperor. Two, you are a master marksman. Three, you know how to use any type of bladed weapon. And Four you aren't a massive f****** coward, the subject of which you call your father out on whenever he criticizes your work.

(Y/N): Come here little birdie I won't hurt you.

The group walked into view and you waited for the perfect moment to strike.

SFX: (BAM)

The shot echoed throughout the town and a scream of pain followed soon after. You had shot Avdol in the knee.

(Y/N): It wasn't the head but it'll do. For now.

You grabbed your things and left the rooftop.

timeskip

You were standing in front of Dio after reporting your mission a success. He was impressed to say the least. Although now he had another task for you.

Dio: Now I want you to kill one of them. This time I'm making you take my daughter.

(Y/N): Why? If you don't mind me asking.

Dio: Because she begged and pestered me to do so.

(Y/N): Oh. I understand.

She hugged you from behind.

Yang: I look forward to our time together handsome.

(Y/N)'s mind: This is going to be a long week.

(Y/N): How about I kill them all for you?

timeskip

You and Yang had been stalking the Joestar group for two weeks now. It was past sunset now. You had your anti-tank rifle with Yang as your, sort of, spotter.

(Y/N): Target at estimated distance of 6 miles.

Yang looked at you with an annoyed look.

(Y/N): OKAY! 9.65 KILOMETERS!

(What you followed up with)

Yang: Better.

You lined up your shot the only people it wouldn't kill would be Joseph and Jotaro, but they wouldn't be too much of a problem.

(Y/N): Taking the shot.

A louder sound was heard than before, but no screams of pain. Mostly because the heads, and shoulders, of Polnareff, Kakyoin, and Avdol were gone. The two of you made your way towards the remaining two.

(Y/N): You know, you're pretty cute.

Yang: Thank you handsome.

(Y/N): You don't know my name do you?

Yang: No.

(Y/N): Don't worry my dad doesn't even know my name. It's (Y/N).

You finally reached Joseph and Jotaro. Yang fought Jotaro. You took Joseph.

(Y/N): The famous Joseph Joestar. I'm interested in seeing the power that defeated the pillar men. This "hidden talent" that people like you supposedly have latent within them. (Flicks open butterfly knife) heh heh show it to me (summons Emperor).

Lazy fight skipping timeskip

Joseph and Jotaro were dead you and Yang were staring at their bloody and battered corpses.

(Y/N): And the Joestar bloodline comes to an end.

You put an arm around your sweetheart and kissed her.

(Y/N): Shall we be off?

Yang: Let's.

(Y/N): Great. But first I have to collect my payment from your father.

You did just that and ran off with Yang. You continued your work as a mercenary/assassin for hire and the two of you lived a happy life together.

~The End~

Tell me what you think of this story and I will try to make more of them in the future.