Rumor Honeybottoms x male reader

Well, as people correctly guessed you're the bat king Anatasma.

Enjoy.

You are (Y/N).

You are (Y/N) and you live in a castle all by yourself with nobody to keep you company other than the bats that are everywhere. You heard someone open the giant doors of your castle.

(Y/N): I bid thee velcome. I am, ze bat king.

That's what you greeted your new guest with as you hung from the ceiling. You dropped down to the floor and bowed to him.

(Y/N): How may I help you?

The cup-headed individual gave you a short explanation.

(Y/N): So you made a bet with the devil and lost so now you have to collect the contracts people have taken out with him?

He nodded.

(Y/N): And you thought it was a good idea from the way he worded it? He basically said "If you win, you get some money. You lose, then you're dead."

He gave you a far from amused face.

(Y/N): Do you want my help or not?

He nodded furiously.

(Y/N): With what?

He pulled out a jar of honey.

(Y/N): Some bees?

He nodded again.

(Y/N): Alright let's get going then.

He led you to an office building. There you saw the queen and your heart stopped for about 4 seconds before she sent a bobee after the two of you. When you first saw what the Queen would do to stop you the most surprising part was when her head dropped down.

(Y/N): Wait what? I knew there was a chain of command in the beehive, but I didn't know that's what connected your neck and your head!

After 5 more consecutive attempts you decided to help the boy more than you already were. A purple smoke surrounded you and you changed into your battle form.

Since this was an easy task for you now the urge to make puns was irresistible

(Y/N): Why are the police constantly on my ass? I've done nothing wrong! Oh wait no, they're here to hand out my PUNishment. Oh HONEY I won't be home in time for dinner.

After a couple of minutes you couldn't stop yourself. You flew at the queen's head and firmly planted your lips on her's. Both her and Cuphead were shocked by your actions and everything stopped. When her shock subsided she slowly hugged you closer to her. You turned back to normal and continued to kiss her cheek since you were only able to put your arms around part of her face.

Rumor: And who might you be sugar?

(Y/N): (Y/N), the bat king, and the loneliest person in Inkwell Isle.

Rumor: Well every king needs a queen.

You smiled, seeing where she was going with that.

two weeks later

You had been planning your wedding since Cuphead beat the Devil and today was the day. On her side was of the aisle was the entire hive, and on yours was Cuphead. Djimmi made the ceremony official and seconds later you were pronounced the husband of Rumor Honeybottoms. Your honeymoon was spent at your castle and you were laying in bed with her.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Rumor: Anything for someone as cute and nice as you.

You kissed her on the lips as the two of you fell asleep in each others' arms.

~Ya like Jazz?~