Chizuru Kagura x Male reader Part 2

Twenty Years later

You walked back into your hometown, and you were looking for someone in particular. After walking past your favorite restaurant you saw a large group of people around a motorcyclist. It was then that you saw who you were looking for, Chizuru Kagura. You walked up net to her and said.

(Y/N): Hello again.

Chizuru: Do I know you?

(Y/N): (chuckles)

Chuzuru: What's so funny?

(Y/N): Twenty years go by. Fairy's still dancing, and yet her memory still hasn't improved.

Chizuru: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Yep it's me Fairy.

Chizuru tackled you in a tight hug with a smile on her face.

Chizuru: You kept your promise.

(Y/N): I told you you could hold me to it.

Chizuru: I didn't know if I could trust you when you said that. You know how you were back then.

(Y/N): Oh yeah. I was a bit of a chronic liar back then.

Chizuru hugged you tighter.

Chizuru: Well I'm glad you're back now.

(Y/N): So Chizuru our favorite restaurant is over there. Want to get something to eat?

Chuzuru: I would love to, Trash Head.

(Y/N): (tick mark appears on head) I thought I told you never to call me that.

Chizuru: I thought that you were lying when you said you hated my nickname for you.

(Y/N): No I wasn't.

The two of you walked in to the restaurant and got a table and ordered. While you were waiting you took the time to catch up with each other. You made her laugh she made you laugh. Then you said.

(Y/N): Chizuru, I want to confess something to you.

Chizuru: Actually I do too (Y/N).

(Y/N): How about we tell each other at the same time?

Chizuru: Ok

(Y/N) & Chizuru: I love you.

The two of you sat in surprise which then turned to happiness. Then your food came and the two of you ate happily ate together, paid the check, and left for the bright future ahead of you.

~The end~