RWBY harem x male reader (15)

Continuing the saga.

You were walking to the infirmary to pay a visit to your mother, but you saw her, General Ironwood, Glynda, Pyrrha and Ozpin walking to an elevator that you've never seen. You followed them down to a vault of some type.

(Y/N): A vault? What kind of school needs something like this?

Then you saw them with a girl with a massive scar on her face. From the looks of it your mother was acting as a muscle therapist for her.

(Y/N): This must be Amber.

Everyone was shocked by your presence.

(Y/N): There's no cause for alarm.

You were suspended in the air by Glynda.

(Y/N): I'm getting really tired of this.

Glynda: Who are you?

(Y/N): Like I said to the last person who asked me. I'm Hazama former captain of the Atlesian intelligence department, but under this mask I'm really someone you all know and love. The famous  (Y/N) (L/N).

You shot one of Emperor's bullets at the ceiling and glass feel in front of Glynda again. Causing her to drop you like before. You didn't enjoy standing up straight for too long since Valentine tackled you.

Valentine: (Y/N) you're alive! I thought you were dead we buried you. Wow I'm getting a serious case of Déjà vu

(Y/N): Well I was, for about a month, but I can't really explain how I came back to life. Besides I learned quite a few things in the past three years. After finding myself alive again I began to study more than what any academy teaches. I learned that my Emperor and Jim's Hanged Man are actually called stands. And thanks to this white snake... (White serpent slithers around arm) I can be really creative in my use of said abilities.

Pyrrha: What makes a "stand" different from a semblance?

(Y/N): I'm glad you asked. But first, mom can you let me go?

She tightened her grip on you.

(Y/N): Never mind then. The difference between a stand and a semblance is that a stand is the true manifestation of an individual's strength, but in order for one to unlock their stand they need to have a strong mind. A semblance is a fraction of the true power of one's stand, and doesn't need as much willpower. Although one could evolve their semblance into a stand through hard work and dedication.

They simply nodded with no comment on what you said.

(Y/N): That being said that can you all still call me Hazama? I sorta like the name.

Glynda: That's fine.

You smiled, introduced yourself to Amber and spent the rest of the day prying Valentine off you. Unfortunately after that you were ambushed by Sun and her friend Neptune. So now you were spending the night with Sun, once again, hugging your chest and Neptune hugging you from behind. And once again Sun wrapped her tail around your wrist.

(Y/N): Is this gonna be a running gag?

Sun: Yep :3

(Y/N): (sighs) Well there are worse situations to be in.

You snuggled closer into Sun before falling asleep.

~To be continued~