Fem!Vile/Vava x Male reader

Yep I'm doing this. Only the story belongs to me. Here's everyone's favorite Maverick.

Enjoy.

You are a normal human scientist just taking a walk through the park, completely ignoring the chaos unfolding on a nearby highway. Then you came across a deactivated reploid mounted with a shoulder cannon and it was heavily damaged. You say it because it had a helmet and you really couldn't see its face. You shrugged and grabbed its legs before dragging it back to your lab.

many days later

You had repaired the reploid and removed its weapons as a safety precaution.

(Y/N): Okay, moment of truth.

You energized its core and it slowly sat up on the table, rubbing its head.

Vile: Ugh my head.

Its voice sounded garbled as if the helmet had some type of voice modulator. It looked around.

Vile: Where am I?

(Y/N): You're in my lab. I found you badly damaged and brought you here.

Vile: Who are you?

(Y/N): I'm Dr. (Y/N) (L/N), but everyone calls me Dr. Evil.

Vile: Why?

(Y/N): Because they're asses. And also because I have a hairless cat somewhere around here.

Vile: People are (gibberish).

(Y/N): Sorry, can you take off your helmet? I think it's broken.

It said something, but you couldn't understand it. You guessed that it said yes since it complied and removed her helmet. Yes, the reploid you found and spent weeks repairing was female.

Vile: (lightly feminine voice) There, that better?

(Y/N): Much.

Vile: Okay then. Why would you take me here? You didn't even know if I was a maverick or not.

(Y/N): I always think ahead for scenarios like that. For instance, I removed the cannon on your shoulder and disabled the other weapon systems. That and I have been working on a cure to the Sigma Virus, which I have administered to you.

Vile: You're quite the scientist.

(Y/N): Yes, but I'm never recognized by my colleagues. They're the ones making the reploids, I'm just the guy that fixes them when they break. That's how they see it.

Vile: You were able to fix me.

(Y/N): And that short circuit in your programming too.

She got up from the table and took a look at the blueprints you had scattered around.

Vile: What are these?

(Y/N): Oh. Those are some plans I made for reploids. I never got around to creating them though too busy working on a cure to the maverick virus and now the Sigma virus. Although now that I've finished both I guess I can start making them.

You grabbed one of the blueprints and looked at it.

(Y/N): "Storm Eagle MKII". Better get started. So now what are you going to do?

Vile: Well, I could demand that you give me my weapons back and leave soon after. Or...

(Y/N): Or what?

Vile: Or I could stay as your lab assistant. Or...

(Y/N): Another or?

Vile: Or I could stay and make you mine.

(Y/N): I've got nothing against that. I could use some help around here, and I could also use some company.

Vile: Then it's settled.

And that's what happened. She stayed and helped you with your projects and the two of you slowly fell in love with each other and became the first case of a human marrying a reploid.

~End~