Kokonoe Mercury x male reader

Only the story belongs to me. You look like this guy 'cept your hair's not white.

 You look like this guy 'cept your hair's not white

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Enjoy.

You were walking around, looking for someone to beat the living sh*t out of. You did find someone, but that someone turned out to be Azreal and he beat you senseless. Although before you blacked out you saw a blurry figure in a lab coat. You woke up in a cot in a laboratory of some type. You looked around seeing the various objects scattered around.

????: You're finally awake.

You looked toward the source of the voice and saw a catgirl wearing a lab coat with sleeves that had oversized cat gloves at the end. You smiled and chuckled lightly.

(Y/N): Professor Kokonoe. It's a pleasure to see you again.

Kokonoe: I can safely say the same (Y/N). How have you been?

(Y/N): Up until recently, good. I see you still haven't been getting much sleep.

You noted the bags under her eyes.

Kokonoe: Sleep is a hindrance to my work. Get up, while you're here we might as well check on your progress.

You listened and got up, Kokonoe led you to a room with a computer. You took your coat off, revealing the (F/C) short sleeved shirt and blue jeans you were wearing, and put it on a nearby table.

Kokonoe: Okay, now the shirt.

You complied and took of your shirt which revealed the suit you were wearing underneath.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Without the codpiece and knee pads)

Kokonoe connected a cable from the computer to your suit. The reason you were looking for someone to beat up was to collect data for Kokonoe. She didn't tell you why and you didn't care. To you it was an excuse to challenge people to fights and to see her every few days or weeks. The cable transferred the data from the various people you had fought to the computer. As Kokonoe watched her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

Kokonoe: This is great. With this the project will be finished in no time.

(Y/N): Glad to hear.

Kokonoe disconnected the cable and you put your shirt on.

Kokonoe: I know I don't usually do this but, would you like to stay the night?

(Y/N): No. I don't want to be a burden to you.

Her face seemed to fall after hearing that. You saw this and changed your mind.

(Y/N): You know what. I think I will stay the night.

Kokonoe smiled a little after you said that.

Kokonoe: I'll get a room ready for you.

You smiled and walked through the laboratory looking in the various rooms. Later that night you were in the bed Kokonoe had made for you and tossing around in your sleep. As luck would have it Kokonoe passed by your room as this happened. She stood in the doorway and watched as you undoubtedly were having a nightmare. Then you bolted upright and panting.

Kokonoe: Another nightmare?

(Y/N): Y-yes.

Kokonoe frowned, walked over to the bed, and climbed in next to you and began to hug you. Her actions shocked you and were about to say something in protest but she interrupted you.

Kokonoe: Consider yourself lucky. If you were anybody else I wouldn't be holding you like this.

You looked at her and hugged her back before warily falling asleep again.

Kokonoe: I love you (Y/N). Even if I can't say it to your face.

Meanwhile Tager is watching through a hidden camera and eating popcorn.

Tager: Good for her.

~THe end~