Queen Sectonia x Male reader

Only the story belong to me. You get to pick how you dress. I couldn't decide which design to choose so you can pick the one at the top or this one.

 I couldn't decide which design to choose so you can pick the one at the top or this one

Enjoy

You were sitting in the King's dungeon for your crime of attempting to steal his cake. when the entire castle started to quake. When you looked out the window you saw that a giant plant stalk of some type had lifted the castle into the air. Then the king's personal waddle dee ran into the room in a panic. He let you out and you set out to rescue the king. Yes he locked you up, but the two of you were good friends most of the time.

Timeskip

After climbing up the entirety of the dreamstalk you finally reached the end of Royal Road. You were greeted by Taranza, King Dedede's kidnapper.

Taranza: Greetings We've been expecting you.

(Y/N): What? Who else is here?

Taranza: My master. The great and beautiful Queen Sectonia.

(Y/N): -_- Okay.

As you said this someone was creeping up from behind you. They then squeezed you in a hug.

Sectonia: (Girl screech) He's just so cute!

The queen squeezed you even tighter.

(Y/N): (strained) I appreciate the affection but I can't breathe.

Sectonia: Oh sorry. (loosens grip)

(Y/N): (gasps) Okay now that you have me can you let Dedede go?

Sectonia: Sure I have no use for him now. He was just bait so I could have you all to myself.

Taranza released Dedede and he ran out the door crying like a baby. You started to feel drowsy and fell asleep in the queen's arms. She smiled and kissed you.

Sectonia: Good night, my king.

You smiled in your sleep as she carried you to her room.

So in summation: you got a beautiful wife, Kirby got the week off, and Dedede had to see a therapist for two weeks. So you had a good ending.

~The end~

Is this good?