Fem Jojo character x male reader

As per usual nothing apart from the story belongs to me. You pick whatever you want to look like within the boundaries of being a human.

Enjoy.

You were taking a rather nice stroll this morning, enjoying the fresh air. You smiled as you walked along.

(Y/N): Nothing could possibly go wrong today.

And on cue a golden arrow went straight through your arm. After screaming "motherf*cker" from the diaphragm you ran home to tend to the wound with some whiskey and a rag.

(Y/N): Why do I EVER say that? Whenever I do something bad happens: Two weeks ago a cat attacked me good thing it had it's shots, I got mugged last week thankfully he took my backup wallet, and now I get shot with a dam arrow.

You continued to press the rag into the wound hissing from pain. When the stinging stopped you grabbed some gauze from one of the many military-grade first aid kits you had.

(Y/N): Wait, why'd I use my whiskey when I had rubbing alcohol?

After cursing your own stupidity you took the gauze and put some antibiotic ointment on it before wrapping it around your arm in a dressing.

(Y/N): Hope this doesn't lead to something else.

[He had no idea how wrong he was]

That afternoon you were sitting in a bar enjoying a nice gin. You'd gotten a taste for the drink by itself after taking a challenge from one of your friends, and had a pretty high tolerance too from how long you have been drinking. That last one doesn't really matter since the bar is a stone's throw from your building. On the walk back to your building you decided to take a shortcut through a dark alley. You made it through to the other side without a problem. Little did you know someone had tried to mug you again, but something stopped him and beat him within an inch of his life. Once inside your apartment and after taking a hot shower you went to bed. In the middle of the night you heard a noise and started feeling a warmth. You shrugged it off as the heater and fell back asleep. The next morning you woke up to an alarm ringing and being turned off.

(Y/N): (Wait a minute I didn't do that.)

You opened your eyes a little and saw a blurry female figure on top of you.

(Y/N): Wha?

????: Good morning sweetie.

To be continued

Now I know this is a two-part thing but I want to know which you all want to see first.

The second part to this

or

Hilda Berg from Cuphead.