Squigly x Male reader

You know the drill. You look like this guy, but with a normal shirt and shoes.

 You look like this guy, but with a normal shirt and shoes

I hope you enjoy.

It was a fine day In New Meridian sun shining, birds singing, on days like this people like you... Were punching a large Russian boxer in the face. He either passed out from the blow to the head or from the food and drinks. Either way you won.

(Y/N): You have no class.

You tossed a rose onto his unconscious body and walked out only to bump into a zombie

You tossed a rose onto his unconscious body and walked out only to bump into a zombie. Wait ZOMBIE!!!

(Y/N): (In an incredibly cheesy 80s movie voice) Put up your dukes you rotting fiend!

Squigly: We're not like the others we have control of ourselves.

(Y/N): (Normal voice) Ok that's a relief. I don't like to hit beautiful girls like you.

Squigly: (blushes) Thank you.

(Y/N): The name's (Y/N)

Squgily: Nice to meet you (Y/N).

(Y/N): Now would you care to tell me your name?

Leviathan: I am Leviathan and this is lady Sienna Contiello.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you Seinna.

After that nice talk a pointy eared woman with a scarf that looked like it was made from ghosts. You proceeded to beat the piss out of her.

(Y/N): You have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me, Double!

You then tossed a rose onto the gelatinous mass.

(Y/N): Now Sienna would you like to get something to eat?

(A.N. Her mouth isn't sewn shut)

Squigly: I would love to (Y/N).

You put an arm around her Shoulders and she put an arm around your waist. 

~The edu?~

God this is shorter than i would like it to be but it's done. Tear me apart in the comments.