Alphys x adopted male reader

Nothing belongs to me. As the title says you are adopted, but not by Toriel. Someone very different from goatmom as a matter of fact.

Enjoy.

3rd person P.O.V.

Undyne, captain of the royal guard, was going home from the grocery store with the food for her "training session" with Papyrus. She was whistling without a care in the world when something darted past her, and stole her bags. It took a minute for her to realize they were gone but when it hit her she took off after them in a full sprint. After chasing them through several alleys they stepped on a piece of glass and dropped the bags. Undyne picked her bags up and stared as whomever it was limped away leaving a trail of blood. Out of curiosity Undyne followed as the figure stopped in an alley. She looked around the corner and was shocked by what she saw. It was a human, but he was different from the ones she's seen before. His canines were longer than the rest of his teeth, he seemed to be using some type of magic to heal his foot, and the ice around him was slowly turning to water. She walked towards the kid, reaching out to him. He looked at her and shied away in fear.

Undyne: It's okay.

She picked him up and cradled him in her arms. Undyne carried him home along with her groceries.

2nd person P.O.V.

The fish-lady took you home with her. When she got there you saw that she lived in a fish-shaped house with a training dummy out front that seemed to glare at you. The door opened and you saw the interior of the house. It was a tad bit different from what you expected, fish-themed furniture, there were a couple fish related pieces of cutlery, but aside from that the interior looked like a normal house.

Fish lady: Here we are little guy, your new home.

You were shocked by her words and began to cry tears of joy as she put her bags down and cradled you in her arms. You smiled as she went into another room with a couch and sat on it with you snuggled into her chest.

(Y/N): Thank you fish lady.

Fish lady: You can call me Undyne, or Mama.

(Y/N): Thank you mama.

You closed your eyes and fell asleep in Undyne's arms. The next day you woke up swaddled in a blanket next to a sleeping Undyne. After sneezing Undyne yawned and woke up. After seeing you were awake she smiled and picked you up.

Undyne: Good morning little guy.

(Y/N): Good morning Mama.

several years later

You had a good mother-son relationship with Undyne, she was affectionate in a way only comparable to her behavior around Papyrus. After living with her for a couple years she taught you how to use a spear and the magic other humans shunned you for. Right now you were about to begin a sparring match with Undyne.

Undyne: ALRIGHT! Don't hold back on me.

(Y/N): I won't

You began with a quick jab with your spear.

Undyne dodged the spear with ease and created spears underneath you

Undyne dodged the spear with ease and created spears underneath you. You nimbly evaded them before using magic to send a flurry of arrows at her.

 You nimbly evaded them before using magic to send a flurry of arrows at her

Undyne was able to block some of the arrows and dodge the rest distracting her from your next attack

Undyne was able to block some of the arrows and dodge the rest distracting her from your next attack. You threw your spear at one of the stalactites on the cave's ceiling causing a rock to fall on Undyne ending the match.

 You threw your spear at one of the stalactites on the cave's ceiling causing a rock to fall on Undyne ending the match

Undyne: (suplexes rock) And the student surpasses the teacher.

You smiled as she ruffled your hair.

Undyne: I'm going over to Alphys' later to watch some anime. Wanna join?

(Y/N): Sure I'd love to.

After the two of you washed up she took you to Hotland and the Lab of royal scientist, Alphys. After Undyne knocked on the door it opened and you were greeted by a cute little dinosaur.

Alphys: Hey U-undyne I'm so glad you could make it.

She looked at you for a second and looked back to Undyne.

Alphys: W-who's your friend?

Undyne: This is (Y/N), he's my son.

Alphys: Oh! It's so nice to meet you, Undyne told me so much about you.

Undyne: He actually beat me in our sparring match today.

A light blush dusted Alphys' face.

Alphys: Would you two like to come in?

(Y/N): Sure.

Alphys let you and Undyne in and you found a spot in the middle of the couch and Undyne sat next to you. Alphys put a DVD in and sat next to you on the couch. The three of you had a good time watching Mew Mew Kissy Cutie. Three minutes into the 5th episode Undyne noticed you and Alphys had fallen asleep, she smiled and paused the anime before getting a blanket and draping it over you and Alphys. She gave you a kiss on the head before leaving the lab. You and Alphys smiled in your sleep as you cuddled together.

~The end~

How was this and who do you want to see next?

Undyne?

or

Chara?