Scanty and Kneesocks X Male Reader

Blah blah blah nothing belongs to me this takes place after the series. You look like this magnificent example of a villain but with both eyes, and you're around the age of 20.

 You look like this magnificent example of a villain but with both eyes, and you're around the age of 20

Enjoy

It's been a month since the previous mayor of Daten City died under not-so-mysterious circumstances. You took his place and since it's become a perfect city in every way. Mostly because you were an infamous martial artist with a very bad temper. But now you were faced with the former mayor's daughters and so you did this to them.

 But now you were faced with the former mayor's daughters and so you did this to them

Afterwards they fell to their knees. You were about to finish them off (Bow chicka bow SHUT IT TUCKER) but they suddenly reminded you of two people you used to know.

(Y/N): Maybe I'll spare you two. I'm in the need of new secretaries.

Scanty and Kneesocks: (gulp)

Suggestive timeskip

The girls had been your secretaries for several months, and the three of you had been plotting to annihilate those annoying angels and their stupid preacher too. So after three days of careful planning you struck. Scanty and Kneesocks eliminated the angels while you did this to the preacher which fatally wounded him.

(A.N. couldn't find the sprite)

You wrapped your arms around the two girls and all of you left to celebrate the victory. There was everything food, drinks, a giant french cake, and a banner saying "It's finally over." Afterwards in the morning you were asleep with Scanty and Kneesocks snuggling against you.

Scanty: I think I'm in love with him.

Kneesocks: Me too.

Scanty: Should we share him?

Kneesocks: Why not.

Then they snuggled closer to you and you smiled in your sleep. Outside on the window a shape-shifting creature is silently crying.

~the end~

I hope this is at least not something you'll tear me apart for