Fem Giorno Giovanna x Male reader

Images used don't belong to me.

Enjoy.

(Y/N): Who the hell are you?

You tried to move your right hand, but she was holding it down. Naturally you tried to move your left arm, but you had slept on it and couldn't move it.

????: I'm Giana, but you can call me whatever you want.

You were thinking of ways to stall her while your arm woke up, and in the heat of the moment you gave her a kiss on the nose. She looked at you with a bright red blush on her face.

Giana: But you don't even know me.

(Y/N): You look beautiful why wouldn't I kiss you?

Giana: Aww, thank you.

She snuggled into your chest, putting her other arm around your back. Then your arm finally woke up and you turned the two of you over and pinned her to the bed.

(Y/N): What do you want with me?

Giana: Well I moved into town two days ago and saw you walking home from the bar. I saw a mugger following you into the alley and was going to help when he was thrown out with a pair of shattered femurs.

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Giana: You didn't know that?

(Y/N): No, what are you on right now?

Giana: Were you shot by an arrow recently?

(Y/N): Yeah, why?

She got her arm free and tried to punch you, only for the hand to be caught by a huge transparent arm.

Giana: That's why.

The arm eventually became part of a whole being.

(Y/N): When did that happen?

Giana: It manifested when you were hit by that arrow.

(Y/N): What?

Giana: (sighs) You're hopeless. Cute, but hopeless.

(Y/N): You done?

Giana: No. This is a stand and it seems to be the long range type since you didn't know until now.

(Y/N): Black Betty.

Giana: What?

(Y/N): That's its name. How do you know what this is?

Giana: I have one too. Can you let me go.

(Y/N): Not until you tell me why you're here.

Giana: 😅 I'm lonely.

(Y/N): Yeah, so am I. So, what? You want to get together?

Giana: Sure.

(Y/N): Can you get out of my house now?

Giana: No.

(Y/N): Then stay out of my room.

Giana: Why? You got a secret porn stash in here?

(Y/N): (flustered) WHAT? No!

Giana: Not gonna stop me from looking.

(Y/N): (sighs) I'm gonna leave for work. If anything is broken, burned, or flooded when I get back. I will twist your arm so far behind your back you'll need a specialist to get it back into place. We clear Blondie?

Giana: Crystal.

You put on your jacket and walked out the door. This time you went to work without anything bad happening to you, thanks to Black Betty.

(Y/N): My luck is finally turning around.

As you entered the office immediately a stack of papers was dropped into your hands.

(Y/N): I take that back. I take it all back.

You carried the heavy stack to your desk and put it down. You sat down and started filling out the paperwork.

(Y/N): I better be getting overtime for this.

For the rest of the day your ambient sounds were: clacking keys, the swish of pants and pantsuits, the softly thudding footfalls on the carpeted floor, phones ringing, and indiscernible conversations. The noise you heard all day, only interrupted by a few breaks to eat lunch and go to the bathroom, was the scratching of a pen on paper and the swish of papers as you flipped them over. The other sounds slowly lessened until they stopped altogether and you were the last one in the building aside from the janitor and guards.

(Y/N): Finally, last one. Now I can go home.

You got up, stretched, and went home in the middle of the night, to your home, in the worst part of town.

(Y/N): If I didn't get overtime for that I'm going to flip my lid.

You walked through the darkened streets expecting to get mugged again. You were surprised when you made it home safely and without incident, and to an imacculate house.

(Y/N): (messing with keys) My luck today is a roller coaster.

You unlocked the door to see Giana laying on the couch with her back turned to you.

(Y/N): (jokingly) Honey, I'm home.

Giana: How was work?

(Y/N): (takes off jacket) Long.

Giana: I cooked dinner for us.

(Y/N): Oh really? What'd you make?

Giana: (random food that takes lots of time to prepare).

(Y/N): You did? Thanks.

Giana: I try for you honey bear.

(Y/N): Wait a minute we're not married.

She got up and walked over to you.

Giana: (puts hand on your chest) No, but I'd like it to be that way.

(Y/N): I would too. But why me?

Giana: What do you mean?

(Y/N): Why pick me of all people? There are people out there that are a better choice than I am.

Giana: Because I saw something in you that I don't see in anyone else.

She wrapped her arms around you and looked up at you.

(Y/N): Wha-

She cut you off and pressed her pink lips onto yours. You melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around her. When you separated from her you looked into her beautiful blue eyes, and felt something you didn't feel when you met her.

Giana: How about we have that dinner now sweetie?

(Y/N): (smiles) Sure. I want to taste my future wife's cooking.

Giana: Really? Are you serious?

(Y/N): As a heart attack Giana.

She happily squeezed you and you hugged back.

Did I do a good?