Chapter 29: Stitches Undone

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

Breathing heavily, Allison forced herself to open her eyes, glancing around the blurry room. It took a few blinks before her eyesight cleared up, making it known that she was in some crappy motel room. Allison went to sit up but instantly froze, sucking in a pained breath, glancing down and immediately knowing that her stitches were open. 

That's not good.

The brunette put a hand to her stomach, feeling the warmth of the blood seeping through her shirt as she forced herself to move through the pain and stand up. One day, just one day when I'm not freaking hurt, that's all I'm asking for!

Allison used her bed to keep standing as she looked around the motel room, noting that it's curtains were closed. There was a TV, some guy sitting in a chair passed out, two beds with- with Elena unconscious in one of them. "Elena?" Allison gasped, moving to kneel on the bed a bit, shaking her shoulder and trying not to wake up the guy. "Elena?"

"Huh?" She groans out, barely waking up, but then she moved a hand to her head, and Allison assumed that she must've gotten hit in the head. But then the girl's eyes opened, and it took a moment for her eyes to land on Allison, before moving around the room, and landing on the guy in panic. Elena shoots up in the bed, looking at her sister. "What happened?"

"I'm not sure." Allison whispered, keeping her voice low, not wanting to wake up the vampire. And she knew he was a vampire by every instinct in her body was telling her to find something and stake him, but she also knew that she wasn't gonna be able to do anything in the condition she was in. 

Allison also assumed that this vampire wasn't able to walk in sunlight like the Salvatores could since he had the curtains pulled shut. And because it was dark in the room, the patch of blood on Allison's shirt wasn't very noticeable, and if you actually looked at it, it only looked like she had accidentally spilled water on herself.

The younger brunette stood back up, but used the bed to keep herself up as she watched her sister stand up very carefully, keeping her eyes locked on the door. Allison held her stomach, though she didn't really feel much pain in it. Actually, the only pain she was feeling was an achy feeling from Damon's mark, while everything else was just numb from adrenaline... and she wasn't exactly sure if it was a good thing. 

She watched Elena carefully undo the chain on the door, before moving to unlock the doorknob, but that one made a loud click.

Suddenly Allison was in a headlock with the vampire behind her, and facing Elena. "I wouldn't do that." The younger girl shivered, feeling his breath against her neck. "Don't try to escape or your sister... will have a bad end."

Allison just looked at Elena, nodding slightly, silently thanking her dad for teaching her how to get out of headlocks. Elena swings the door open right as Allison elbowed him in gut before slamming her head back into his nose, causing him to stumble away from her as he then screamed in pain from the sun burning him. He speeds over to use the wall as a shield, allowing himself to heal from being burnt, while Allison gasped in pain from the sudden searing pain in her stomach.