Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

Allison's feet hit the ground hard as she began running, sprinting as fast as she could.

She glanced behind her in fear, before facing back forwards. The only thing running through her mind was, "This can't be happening...this can't be happening...

She suddenly came to a stop as she saw that she was suddenly at the haunted witch house. The girl was breathing heavily from running and the fear that coursed through her. She looked behind her once more, before running into the house. She hardly thought as she quickly ran down to the basement, only to come to a skidding stop as she saw four coffins.

Three of them lined up the same way, but the one at the head... she could tell something was off with it.

She took a step forwards, but stumbled and let out a slight scream when something suddenly opened one of the coffins and grabbed her arm. Allison looked wide eyed and in shock at the deceased body that belonged to Vicki. Her bony, bloody hand gripped Allison's arm with such a tight grip that she honestly thought it'd break.

Allison let out a pained noise as she yanked her arm away and stumbled away from her, hitting the other coffin, which knocked the lid off, causing Allison to gasp. Instead was the gray, dead, bony body that belonged to Jules.

Allison felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest as she stepped away from the two coffins, tears in her eyes as she shook her head.

"You should have died." A familiar voice made Allison turn, seeing Jenna, who was gray with cloudy eyes. A tear slid down the teenager's cheek as she stumbled away from the monster that couldn't even come close to being her aunt.

Allison felt her back hit the coffee at the head of the group, as she sensed something dark and cold near.

Suddenly Rosetta came running into the room in fear, looking to her daughter with wide eyes. "You shouldn't be here!" Rosetta looks behind her, like she had been running from something, before she then looks back at the girl. "Run!"

"This is all your fault." Vicki's voice made Allison look over, but then she saw that all the coffins were shut, like nothing had even happened.

Allison then looked back at Rosetta, but her breath caught in her throat as she saw the woman standing there, frozen in fear, as her mouth was open in a silent scream. But then Allison watched as black blood begins trailing from her mouth and eyes, a familiar cursed mark showing up on her arm, before Rosetta then fell down... dead.