Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

The first thing Allison did when she finally got home, was take a long and hot shower, wishing that the water would just wash away everything that's happened. She then changed into dark skinny jeans and a black tanktop with a white long sleeve on over it. But as the girl finally sat on her bed, there was a knock on the door downstairs. 

A breath left the girl's lips, something telling her that she already knew who it was, and why. So, getting out of the bed, Allison slipped on her boots and grabbed her jacket, before putting it on as she jogged down the stairs. The brunette opened the door, and all Bonnie had to do was give her a look, causing Allison to nod. "We're actually going to do this?"

Bonnie nodded, so Allison grabbed her keys off the hook by the door. "Fine, but I'll take my own vehicle."

Allison and Bonnie walked off the porch together, but as Bonnie went to get in the vehicle with her Grams in it, Allison headed over and got into her Jeep as they drove away. The young banshee wanted nothing more than to just drive and leave town. Leave all this drama behind her. Leave all the blood and issues... but she also knew she couldn't, for multiple reasons. Her sister and best friend being two of them. She couldn't leave them. And she definitely couldn't leave Jenna or Jeremy, even Tyler and Jacob, without an excuse. 

The brunette finally made her way to the old church ruins, making sure to steer clear of the party that was close to the place as she walked through the woods and over to the group. "Am I late?"

"Just in time." Damon spoke coldly, causing to glare at him as she trudged over to the witches. "Let's just get this over with."

"Air, earth, fire.." Grams listed out as she lights the torches. Allison watched and listened as they explained what was gonna happen, and she took off her jacket, kind of wishing that she hadn't worn a white shirt because with her luck, she was gonna get blood on it. Bonnie then hands Grams a water bottle, "Water."

"That's it, just water from the tap?" Elena asked, and Grams puts it on the ground looking at her. "As opposed to what?"

"I just figured maybe it'd have to be blessed or mystical or something." Elena shrugs, and Allison rolled her eyes at her sister, though she did have to hold back a smile. Grams grinned and set the bottle down, before they all then looked over at Damon, who had taken out a blood bag. He looks at them with a shrug. "It's for Katherine. Gotta have something to get her going. Unless your girl is offering a vein, or maybe the little banshee."

"Drop dead." Allison snapped, but he just smirked. "Been there, done that."

Allison stood next to the two witches as Bonnie then nodded. "We're ready."

The young brunette then let Grams take her are as she pulled out a knife. "Are you sure?"

She nodded at the woman who's always been like her own grandma. Grams pressed the blade down, slicing the girl's palm... which hadn't even been fully healed from when they sliced it to destroy the necklace. Allison sucked in a breath, trying to ignore the stinging and aching that followed the slice, and they then watched as Grams takes the knife over, dropping the banshee's blood onto the flames of the torches, before stepping back.