Chapter 32: Saving Damon

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

After getting Allison cleaned up, checked over, bandaged, some more water, and some food, she had also told Stefan what had happened when she died and when she woke up six feet under. But she also took notice that also completely divert the conversation whenever she brought up Damon.

Allison had also realized, as she got dressed, that she had limited choices. The only clothes of her's that were actually at the Salvatores' house, was the ones she was buried in, the ones she was wearing during the sacrifice, and the ones that Damon had bought her that one time him and her went on a road trip with Rose. That day seemed like a million years ago now.

The young brunette had put on the clothes from the road trip, since those were the only ones that weren't almost ruined. But after pulling on the red long sleeve, dark jeans, and her dark brown slight heeled, ankle boots. Allison lifted up the leather jacket and looked over it, she had also tried cleaning it off as much as she could, before she then moved over to set it against the bed of the room she always found herself in if it wasn't Damon's room.

She then looked over the other clothes that were thrown on the floor, before picking up the army green jacket, which is now the second one she's ruined, that had blood stains on it. But when she tossed it against the bed, she heard something. Furrowing her eyebrows, Allison moved over and picked it back up before looking through the pockets of it, only to become confused when she pulled out something.

Looking down at the small envelope confused, before opening it. Allison became even more confused when she recognized the handwriting, which was Elijah's.

This belonged to your mother

Allison furrowed her eyebrows before dumping the envelope over hand, only for a golden ring to fall out. Setting down the envelope and note, Allison took the ring between two of her fingers and brought it closer to her face, examining the golden jewelry that seemed a bit more bronze than gold, obviously having seen many years. But even though the ring was worn out, Allison could make out the engravings on it. But because it was in a different language, Allison frowned, not know what it said.

With a breath, and not wanting to lose it, Allison moved over to the desk and jewelry box from whoever had lived here years ago. She pulled out a necklace before taking the jewel off of it and putting it back in the box, before she turned around and put the ring on the chain before putting the necklace on. Thankfully the chain was long, allowing Allison to hide the ring under her shirt.

Letting out a sigh, Allison finally exited the room, brushing a hand through her slightly tangled hair since it was still a bit damp underneath from her shower. But she didn't care about that as she looked at Stefan. "Alright, I'm all dressed and bandaged, and I feel fine. Now, can you tell me where Damon is?"

"Listen, Allison, something happened that night." Stefan says as he stood up, and Allison immediately became worried. "Stefan, you're scaring me. You never start a sentence off like that unless someone is dead or hurt, or- or something like that."