Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

Allison groaned as she placed her sunglasses back on, while she sat back on the chair she was in. Currently her, Stefan, and Klaus were sitting down in a store so that Klaus' little sister could change into clothing from this century. Allison had barely even known the girl for a day and she already didn't like her.

Rebekah was literally the girl version of Klaus, sent from Hell, with bigger tantrums. Last night she had killed everyone from the storage unit because she couldn't find her necklace. The same necklace that Klaus needed to contact the Original witch so that they could figure out why his hybrids weren't working.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah says from the changing room, causing Allison to roll her eyes. "There's not." Allison was honestly also a bit irritated that she didn't get a chance to change from the previous night. So she was still in the green sweater, dark jeans, black heeled ankle boots, and her sunglasses. As well as the gun still in her jean's waistband.

The young brunette only looked up when Rebekah walked out in a tight black dress, and the blonde vampire looked towards her. "So, women in the 21 century dress like prositutes then?"

"Hey!" Allison exclaimed, getting defensive, but then she thought about some of the questionable outfits she had worn to parties. "I actually don't have a comeback for that."

Klaus smirks and raises his glass of champagne in agreement, causing Allison to roll her eyes.

"I got dirty looks when I wore trousers." Rebekah scowls, and Klaus muses. "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing."

"What is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah whines, and Stefan looks at her with an almost annoyed sigh. "It's dance music."

"People dance to this?" She asked in disgust, and Allison gave her a look, though the sunglasses hid the glare. "People with good taste in music do, which is apparently not you." She then turned to Klaus, "Can we go now?"

"Yes, please, are we done?" Klaus looked to his sister, who rolled her eyes at the brunette, before looking to her brother. "And why are you so grumpy?"

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying. One thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus gave her a look, but Rebekah gets defensive. "I didn't lost it. It's just been missing for 90 years."

The blonde then turned to Stefan, and gestured towards her outfit. "So, what do you think?"

"I like it." Stefan spoke, sounding almost bored and not confident about his words, causing Rebekah to sigh in disappointment, so Stefan shrugged. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah says as she heads back into the fitting rooms, so Allison let out a dramatic sigh as she layed down on the other side of the couch Klaus was on. "We are never gonna get out of here."