Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"You don't need to watch me." Allison muttered, beginning to wake up and seeing Damon sitting in the chair on the other side of the room. She propped herself up a bit, as Damon rolls his eyes. "Apparently I do, since every time I even take my eyes off of you, something bad happens." He then stands up, opening the curtains to let the sunshine in. "Or you pretend to be dead for months."

"In my defense, I was dead... for about two or three days. And I didn't think I was ever coming back." She muttered, sitting up completely and putting her legs over the edge of the bed. But before she moved, the girl hissed in pain as she brought her hand up to her neck, which was bandaged.

Damon was instantly by her side, but Allison just shook her head, waving it off. "I'm fine." She then stood up carefully as he took a step back, but still seemed to be watching her as though she was about to faint or something. "I'm gonna take a shower and change since I've been in these clothes since Chicago."

Allison stepped around him and headed to the bathroom that connected to his room, shutting the door and turning towards the shower, turning on the hot water. The brunette then stripped our of her clothing and taking off the bandages that she had, before getting into the shower and scrubbing off the blood and dirt she was covered in.

The young brunette stayed in the shower, ignoring all the stings and burns that were caused by the water hitting any of her opened wounds. She closed her eyes and looked up, letting the water hit her face as she tried to actually comprehend how she was actually home. This was something she'd been dreaming about all summer, yet, now that it was actually here, she either couldn't believe it, or she wasn't as thrilled about it as she had thought she'd be.

Ever since Allison was little, she'd been stubborn, which everyone knew. But also, she'd always run away from her problems. Mystic Falls was filled with problems and issues and secrets- all the things she had managed to run away from for months. But now she was here.

Allison let out a breath, turning off the water and getting out of the shower. She quickly dried herself off before wrapping herself in a towel, realizing that she didn't have any clean clothing with her, so the girl left the bathroom. But walking into the room, Allison saw the pile of clothes that were on the bed, and a small smile made it's way on her lips as she realized that Damon must've grabbed her some clothes. But, he wasn't there, so she couldn't thank him.

Allison got changed quickly, pulling on the blue skinny jeans after putting on her undergarments, but before she pulled on the shirt, she stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. The banshee moved over so that she was standing in the wall length mirror as she examined over the bite mark on her neck, then she looked down at her hands, which both had slices on them. Her left palm was hurt because of the broken glass, and her left wrist was hurt because of her failed attempt to use a knife to get out of the handcuffs.

But then her eyes went to the couple of scars she had gotten over the summer spent with Klaus, since anytime she got injured, she'd refuse his blood with a couple choice of words her parents would've scolded her for.