Chapter 7: Ghost World

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

The first thing that hit Allison when she opened her eyes, was the sunshine that streamed in through her curtains. The brunette squeezed her eyes shut with a groan as she sat up, but remembering what happened last night, she quickly opened her eyes and looked around the room before letting out a sight. "It was just a dream."

"Wrong." Sebastian spoke as he flopped down onto the bed next to her, causing the girl to gasp as she quickly climbed out of the bed, shaking her head as she looked at him. "You're dead. You aren't here. You aren't real. This is all in my head. Great, I finally lost it."

"Sorry to break it to you, but you aren't crazy... yet." He added the last part with a grin, causing her to roll her eyes as she folded her arms in front of her chest. "Fine, if I'm not crazy, then what- why are you here?"

"Because I need your help." He finally says, sitting up. "And you need mine."

"Hate to break it to you, but I don't need your help. We were best friend when we were five. I'm almost eighteen. You don't even know me- I don't even know you. The only reason I knew it was you, was because of your father's cross, which I hardly even remember him giving to you." She spoke, and Sebastian looked down at the necklace he hasn't taken off since that moment, before looking up. "Your mother sent me."

"My-" Allison cut herself off, shaking her head and clenching her jaw. "My mother is dead. She didn't sent you, so you need to leave. Or I will make you leave."

"Your threats didn't work when we were five, so it's not gonna work on me now, Als." He shakes his head, but she just glared at him. "Don't call me that, Bash."

"Ahh, why- why- why would you bring that nickname back?" He cringes, and now it was Allison's turn to smirk. "Because. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get ready for the day and you need to leave."

"I'm not leaving." He practically sings, but she just ignored him and moved over, opening her bedroom door. "Elena? You here?"

"She just left." Jeremy calls from downstairs, and Allison groaned as she turned back around, hearing her phone begin ringing. When she didn't see Sebastian, she was shocked, but quickly shook it off when she picked up her phone after seeing who was calling. "Damon?"

"Who's Damon?"

"Jesus!" Allison exclaimed, nearly dropping her phone as she whirled around to face Sebastian. "What the- I thought you left!"

"Allison?" She heard, and brought her phone back to her ear as Damon spoke. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She spoke through gritted teeth, glaring at Sebastian, who was laughing so hard that he was clutching his stomach. She sent him a scowl before moving over to her closet and pulling out some clothes, before heading into the bathroom and locking the doors. Allison placed the phone on the counter after putting it on speaker, so she could get dressed. "Damon, why'd you call?"