Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

Allison woke up to the sound of a phone ringing, causing all the girls to groan in annoyance and for Allison to kick Elena off the bed, since it was her phone. "Make it stop."

"Hello?" Elena answers her phone, as Allison grabbed the blankets on the bed and pulled them over her head, while the other two girls in bed whined that Elena's phone woke them up. The young brunette rolled herself up in the blankets so that she was a burrito with her face barely showing through the warm blankets.

Elena crawls out of the room as Bonnie and Caroline whine about Allison taking all the blankets, which just caused the younger girl to laugh, but then she let out a slight squeal when they pushed her off the bed. The other two girls burst out laughing, as did Allison, though she was positive that that was gonna be felt later.

Allison crawled out of the blankets and grabbed a pillow, throwing it at them, and causing them to laugh harder. Bonnie then falls off the other side of the bed from laughing too hard, which just caused them all to laugh even harder.

But then Allison's phone began ringing, causing her to grab it as she tried calming down from the laughter, though it wasn't really working. "Hello?"

"My little banshee, how's the sleepover going?" Damon asked through the phone, though he could hear the laughter through the phone, and the fact that she was partly out of breath. "Oh, you know, it's good. Probably gonna have a bruise later, though." At that, Bonnie and Caroline began snickering. "Why'd you call?"

"Just checking in." He says, and she could practically hear his shrug. "Since you're apparently a magnet for getting kidnapped."

"Trust me, I'm not too happy about it either." Allison muttered, her laugh-y fun drained now as the memories of that horrible pain caused her to shiver. Damon then says, "Alaric is on his way to pick you up, since we all to need to have a chat."

"Why?" Allison groaned like a child, but that just caused him to chuckle. "I think you'll like it."

"When have I ever liked your ideas?" Allison shot back, though a smile was playing on her lips, and she was curious. "Just get dressed. I'll see you soon."

✘ ✘ ✘

Alaric and Allison made their way up to the Salvatore's house, only to raise their eyebrows at the door being opened because Damon was showing Andy, the news lady, out. Along with a kiss. Allison wanted to scowl, but she held back, not wanting to admit that a little jealously began to stir in her stomach. She shook it off though as her and Ric made it to the door, while Andy left and Damon smirked. "That's my new girlfriend. Andy Star, Action News."

"It's not called Action News." Allison pointed out, giving him a look, but Damon just rolled his eyes as he let them in. "I know, I just like saying it."