Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

When Allison groaned as she woke up for the third time that night, she noticed something different and brought her hand up to her aching neck, only to pull back with her hand covered in blood. Because, apparently, this time Klaus had decided to knock her out by attacking her. I'm gonna kill that bastard.

The young brunette gritted her teeth as she ignored the stinging plain and looked over, seeing Stefan knocked out again, with his neck broken again. The sat up, struggling a bit as she got to her feet and moved closer to the open door, seeing that they were behind the school. This isn't gonna be good.

"Oh, you woke up earlier than expected." The strong accent caused Allison to turn, seeing Rebekah sitting there, playing with a gun... her gun. Allison glanced to the side, see that her bag was right there, and she knew the weapons that were in it, but Rebekah gave the girl a look. "I wouldn't even think about it, I were you?"

"You can think?" Allison shot bitchily at Rebekah, but then was suddenly shoved against the side of the truck, Rebekah about to tear into the girl's throat. But Allison was quicker, kicking her away, before head butting her as the girl's eyes glowed their vibrant blue to at least give her a chance to fight the Original. And as Rebekah stumbled backwards, Allison lunged towards the gun that had gotten dropped, but when she grabbed it and turned around, Rebekah was right there.

The blonde basically body slammed Allison, the two girls falling out of the of truck and landing on the pavement painfully as the gun went off.

"You bitch." Rebekah sneered, the bullet having gone through her leg, but it was already healing. Allison didn't even think as she quickly got to her feet, blocking a hit from her, before grabbing the vampire's arm and kicking in her leg with enough force to snap her leg. But once again, Rebekah recovered quickly and punched upwards, causing Allison to stumble back from the force her vampire's fist had made with her jaw.

Allison managed to stable her footing though, turning her head a bit to spit out the blood that had formed in her mouth, before she looked back at Rebekah with a glare, already feeling the split lip and the fact that her jaw was definitely going to have a bruise.

"I don't get why Nik demands to keep you around." Rebekah scowled at her, and Allison dodged a hit from her, before managing to punch her. The two went back and forth, enhanced strength and speed that weren't even matched, since Allison was fighting an Original, but that didn't matter. Because when Rebekah had grabbed a hold of the girl and through her into the building, before suddenly picking her up by the neck with her fangs out, Allison almost smirked.

Rebekah's eyes looked as she put Allison back on her feet, but didn't let go. "You ruined my top." She spoke almost annoyed at the fact that one of Allison's knives her in her stomach, but then Allison just raised an eyebrow, before yanking it out, causing Rebekah to grunt, before the banshee dropped the knife and kneed upwards, with enough force that caused Rebekah to double over, and that allowed Allison to easily snap her neck.